DotA 2 General

Aight, that's nice. Good luck, are you making a Seraphic Egg?

Yes, I got it yesterday. I'm eagerly awaiting it's hatching. I hope it drops a baby roshan courier. I will be disappointed otherwise. I was almost tempted to trade for another egg and make another one haha.

Yes, I got it yesterday. I'm eagerly awaiting it's hatching. I hope it drops a baby roshan courier. I will be disappointed otherwise. I was almost tempted to trade for another egg and make another one haha.
Hmmm.... Eggs don't drop any Roshlings, only Greevils if I'm not mistaken. But we'll see. I think these things will still be worth a lot.

eggs2lyl.jpg

Let's start a discussion for item builds for different heroes. To make things interesting, I will start with Disruptor (Thrall). What would you buy for this hero? Early game, mid game, late game and luxury items. Remember you only have 6 slots so if you go over 6 slots, tell us which item you are selling to make room.

Let's start a discussion for item builds for different heroes. To make things interesting, I will start with Disruptor (Thrall). What would you buy for this hero? Early game, mid game, late game and luxury items. Remember you only have 6 slots so if you go over 6 slots, tell us which item you are selling to make room.
Ahh yes, such a fun hero... I need to get his win rate over 50% though... currently at 9-11.

Spawning:
Courier/Wards, 1 Tango, 1 Mantle of Intelligence, 1 or 2 Clarities

Early:
Bottle, (Arcane) Boots, maybe Bracer for survivability, Wards

Mid:
Arcane, Wards and Mek are really all that's needed, since his purpose is to land combos and support

Late:
Not much else as a core, maybe Force Staff since it is good for his positioning, escape, and saving teammate's asses

Luxury:
Guinsoo, Eul's or Dagon would be nice. If your team has a lot of magic damage then a Veil of Discord.

Visage?

You don't like Visage? I was addicted to playing him for a while.

I would usually buy all the boring support stuff at first and get an ring of basilius once i had enough gold to give me some stable mana regen and armor for my familiars. I would eventually get acrane boots and a wand, then move into a mek (buckler is really good for boosting the survivability of your familiars if you just want to keep that) and build a vlads for late game.

Visages actually becomes some what of a tank late game. Graves Keepers Cloak is really good.

Why isn't this thread more active? Not many people here are into doto :(

I always want to post more here but I don't want to fill up a page with just my posts... Because no one else ever posted here...

You don't like Visage? I was addicted to playing him for a while.

I would usually buy all the boring support stuff at first and get an ring of basilius once i had enough gold to give me some stable mana regen and armor for my familiars. I would eventually get acrane boots and a wand, then move into a mek (buckler is really good for boosting the survivability of your familiars if you just want to keep that) and build a vlads for late game.

Visages actually becomes some what of a tank late game. Graves Keepers Cloak is really good.

I always want to post more here but I don't want to fill up a page with just my posts... Because no one else ever posted here...
I love the old visage gravekeeper's cloak too much to like this new visage. :p
Early: 3 ironwood(2 for future mek), 1 tango, soul ring recipe
Mid: Soul Ring, Mek, Arcane? (maybe travel if I don't have mana problems)
Late: Scepter, Heart, Sheep Stick
Luxury: Dagon (for ks :p), Shiva, Skadi

Back