Halo 4

HOW MUCH FUCKING SPACE DOES THE 2ND HALO 4 DISC TAKE UP!?!!? 2.9 gb isn't enough?!

Just looked it up. How the living fuck does this take up 8 gb?!

HOW MUCH FUCKING SPACE DOES THE 2ND HALO 4 DISC TAKE UP!?!!? 2.9 gb isn't enough?!

They said before the game released you would need at least 8GB for the multiplayer. Data grows fast when everything is high res.

They said before the game released you would need at least 8GB for the multiplayer. Data grows fast when everything is high res.
Yep... Gotta wait till tomorrow to play multiplayer. Gotta buy a 8 gb usb drive...

Just finished the campaign..

Fuck I shed a few tears... Something I noticed that fleshed out this game on a whole new level was the emotion. Granted Master Chiefs voice doesn't flesh out much of it but hearing the desperation in his voice/his words is heartbreaking throughout the whole campaign. Also the facial expressions on the people is incredible in the game. I am definitely happy with the way 343 went with everything.

I'll probably read them in a bit to get the backstory. Still regardless,

I can't believe she's gone...

Yeah, i assumed she would have a human body due to the composer and they would go back to earth together or that Mendicant Bias rode on the forward unto dawn when he sent chief and cortana to requiem and that he would stabalize cortana's rampancy, guess i was wrong. The campaign hit me on an emotional level not shown in a halo game and the cgi was amazing, although i'm still confused how chief survived and teleported to that weird room after detonating a havok nuke point blank.

Spoiler on the games ending ^

Also the librarian apparently is alive according to the chakas construct at the end of primordium, assuming that the present time aspects of the book are set after the events of halo 4.

Spoiler on a pivotal character in the game from the book Halo: Primordium ^.

Yep... Gotta wait till tomorrow to play multiplayer. Gotta buy a 8 gb usb drive...
I've only played 2 matches so far of the multiplayer, but so far it's pretty darn cool. Played some of the campaign, but still am working on it.

Yeah, i assumed she would have a human body due to the composer and they would go back to earth together or that Mendicant Bias rode on the forward unto dawn when he sent chief and cortana to requiem and that he would stabalize cortana's rampancy, guess i was wrong. The campaign hit me on an emotional level not shown in a halo game and the cgi was amazing, although i'm still confused how chief survived and teleported to that weird room after detonating a havok nuke point blank.

Also the librarian apparently is alive according to the chakas construct at the end of primordium, assuming that the present time aspects of the book are set after the events of halo 4.

On note of the ending:
Seriously though, how the fuck did he survive it and get sent where? Perhaps Cortana shielded chief inside her or something. I mean they were in a space where she could 'touch' chief. Physically touch him.

Also, how different is the Legendary ending from the normal ending?

I'm enjoying it so far. It's everything it was from RTX, but with more freedom. I'll see if I can renew my Xbox Live Gold account this weekend, right after the Halo Party I have on Saturday with my IRL friends.

ALSO ON THE LIST:

Use forge to create a replica of ctf_2fort.

On note of the ending:
Seriously though, how the fuck did he survive it and get sent where? Perhaps Cortana shielded chief inside her or something. I mean they were in a space where she could 'touch' chief. Physically touch him.

Also, how different is the Legendary ending from the normal ending?

It's exactly the same as the other endings except they show a close up of johns eyes

Also, did anyone have a problem that chief doesn't react to the knowledge of spartan IV's when he doesn't even know about the existance of spartans III's.

I haven't played yet. Your making me tempted to read the spoilers.

Sounds like a full dual-layer disc, and that's only one of them...

Between this and AC3, my hard drive is full :/

Just got Halo 4,

If you want, my XBL account is named Melexiious, I suggest you add me.
Or else I'll eat your soul.

It's exactly the same as the other endings except they show a close up of johns eyes

Also, did anyone have a problem that chief doesn't react to the knowledge of spartan IV's when he doesn't even know about the existance of spartans III's.
All but one of the Noble team in Reach were Spartan III's. I think it's fair to say that the Master Chief would know about them.

According to the Halo 3 terminals, the Librarian was stranded on Earth when she and the Didact said their goodbyes. According to the 7th Halo 4 terminal, she shot and imprisoned the Didact. Does this bother anyone else?

All but one of the Noble team in Reach were Spartan III's. I think it's fair to say that the Master Chief would know about them.

According to the Halo 3 terminals, the Librarian was stranded on Earth when she and the Didact said their goodbyes. According to the 7th Halo 4 terminal, she shot and imprisoned the Didact. Does this bother anyone else?

Except that the Spartan 2's besides Jorge and Kurt had no idea about the existance of the Spartan III's until Blue Team landed on Onyx so i'm a bit bothered by it but i still see your reasoning. Also if you've read Fall of Reach John was never on Reach during the conflict.

There are two Didacts so i'm assuming the one who activated the Halo array was the Bornstellar didact and the one in the cryptum in Halo 4 is probably the Ur-Didact (The original Didact) so i'm not really bothered by this.

Back