How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

You wish for a Zelda Skyward Sword walkthrough, but the game gets totally played through.
I wish I get an answer to this
You wish to get a answer to this but you arnt specific and you get to know where babys come from
I wish for a ticket to japan

You wish to get a answer to this but you arnt specific and you get to know where babys come from
I wish for a ticket to japan
You wish for a ticket to Japan, but because you can't spell, you stuff up your arrivals card and get locked up in a Japanese jail where sex offender Lickitungs do abhorrent things to your genitals.

I wish for TF2 to stop being free.

TF2 stops being free but it turns out that your skills have atrophied from killing noobs all the time and now you suck.
I wish I could fly

You wish for a ticket to Japan, but because you can't spell, you stuff up your arrivals card and get locked up in a Japanese jail where sex offender Lickitungs do abhorrent things to your genitals.

I wish for TF2 to stop being free.
You wish for TF2 to stop being free but Valve is being licked by the lickatungs
I wish for the cowboy bebop movie

You wish for TF2 to stop being free but Valve is being licked by the lickatungs
I wish for the cowboy bebop movie
You were 20 minutes late...
Did it take you that long to come up with a comeback?
-_-
TF2 stops being free but it turns out that your skills have atrophied from killing noobs all the time and now you suck.
I wish I could fly
You wish you could fly. You grow wings and start to fly... But as you are taking off I shoot you with my Flare Gun.
HOW DARE YOU SAY MY SKILLS HAVE ATROPHIED

I wish for a cold Snickers bar.

-_-

You wish you could fly. You grow wings and start to fly... But as you are taking off I shoot you with my Flare Gun.

FUCK YOU

-_-

You wish for a cold Snickers bar, but it's boiling hot.
I wish for my download of Skyrim to complete soon. :)

your pet T-Rex turns out to be a female with a fetish for human noses who jumps up onto your face while you sleep.
I wish for a Klondike bar.

Back