I'm in school.

aww+yeah+dash.png

I go to Adelaide High, I live in the city of Adelaide, I went to North Adelaide Primary School, I live in the suburb North Adelaide. Adelaide ADELAIDE ADELAIDE. IT'S EVERYWHERE IN MY LIFE.
I hate Adelaide haha
(no offence intended)

Everyone in my year is given a netbook by the school. Of course, they're (supposed to be) for schoolwork... But more often than not, they are used for Halo: CE and Urban Terror (and in my case, T9K).
So your in year 9 :p

oh ye post 69

Why?
(None taken, I just want to know what compelled you to say you hate Adelaide, what part do you hate. I want to hear other peoples opinions.)
Madelaide is the most uneventful boring place on earth..now get back on topic.

Why?
(None taken, I just want to know what compelled you to say you hate Adelaide, what part do you hate. I want to hear other peoples opinions.)
Pretty much what mikeymagic said, it's really boring, there's nothing there.

I don't get this. I can't find ONE private school that isn't christian. Not one, it's pretty selective if you ask me.
I'd say it's not hard to find one that is not Christian. Given the majority are Christian, and more explicitly (at least in Australia - I can't comment on other countries) Catholic.

Vorsprung said:
I'd say it's not hard to find one that is not Christian. Given the majority are Christian, and more explicitly (at least in Australia - I can't comment on other countries) Catholic.

Still. I want to use a laptop at school so I can herpderp on the computer, and NOT have to read the bible.

Back