Items and/or things you think should be added to minecraft itself.

Redstone isn't power. The way it's used in Minecraft makes me think more of instrumentation (data) cable, transmitting a simple binary signal (on, off) or, with comparators (though no-one has made a computer in Minecraft with it yet - to my knowledge), a variable signal with a base ranging from binary to hexadecimal (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,a,b,c,d,e,f). Also: Power is simple. Redstone is complicated (relatively speaking, anyway).

Actually, that gives me an idea for a machine that automatically places wool into a picture based on hexadecimal input....
Actually...

There are no comparators - that is a binary system. What I'd like to see is a hexidecimal system, or even a decimal system would be cool. It's possible with comparators.
Considering the Guy made it a year ago when comparators would of had to have been manually made, i think this was the best you could get.

Considering the Guy made it a year ago when comparators would of had to have been manually made, i think this was the best you could get.
Yeah but what I'm asking is for one to be made now. I'm just saying that that computer isn't what I was looking for. Maybe I'll see if sethbling will make one.

Just leavin this snapshot info here so people feel like their voices were heard:

• Added new stained hardened clay.
  • Enabled access to the donkey & mule inventories by sneaking and interacting.
  • New textures for Charcoal, Coal Block, and Lapis Lazuli.
  • Made mobs spawn as groups again.

So like... 2 opposing houses where they can hide from each other? :p
First side to complete their iron golem wins :D
More like two villages where villagers gear up and kill each other. Golems are used to. Battles don't occur at night due to Mobs.

I'd like more trap creativity.

• Spikes
  • Pit Traps (made from leaves like carpet; people fall through it)
  • Pistons that extend more than one block forward (so I don't need a really long redstone line for 5 pistons)
  • Slimeballs can be attached directly to materials (once again for redstone ease)
  • Redstone Counter (Like a redstone repeater, but it takes multiple pulses to go to full strength, and each pulse makes it stretch a little further)
  • Mini Pressure Plates (For making TNT Mines more effective)
  • Redstone Igniter/Dispenser w/Flint and Steel (might already work; catches object in front of it on fire)
  • Camouflage (Like paintings and carpet; conceals blocks; very good for pistons, chests, and dispensers)

NOTE* Camouflaged Trapdoor can replace Pit Trap.

Also, I'd like certain "monuments" to generate. Like giant structures that spawn in worlds and have very valuable stuff inside. Like a collusium or a canyon or even a tower.

The number one thing that gets me is the limitation of redstone having to be placed on the ground. It would be perfect if they implemented wires like in Redpower2.

Back