My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Oh good, for a second I thought you were being a dick. Welcome to your fandom.

Seriously, not to rant but when was the last time you said anything good about this fandom...?

Seriously...
Couple months ago. Whatever, I think the lack of new episodes is making me bored...

Come to think about it... last year around this month is the first time I had ever seen pony related content.

Couple months ago. Whatever, I think the lack of new episodes is making me bored...

Come to think about it... last year around this month is the first time I had ever seen pony related content.
Then why are you using your boredom to say bad stuff about the fandom...?

Seriously if you only find talking distastefully about the fandom why talk about it..? Where is the fun in that? Also, who are you calling creepy people? You hang out with the people on 4chan...

I honestly dont get you. If you keep getting hung up on the bad things in the fandom you will never have fun and you will always be bored. Try what I do and have done for the past 500 pages and 6 months. Ignore it or tell it to get out of this thread. Nobody enjoys complaining about the bad stuff in the fandom. Nobody likes it when people do. You know what people enjoy talking about? You know what we enjoyed doing several months ago in this thread? All of us? Talking about the "awesome" stuff that comes out of the fandom, and guess what. That stuff still exists.

If I understood correctly that 4chan hates EQD I am just gonna assume you dont check it because the comment of,
last year around this month is the first time I had ever seen pony related content.

is severe bullshit.

If you like the fandom for the awesome content it produces, check eqd. If you only like this fandom to talk and complain about the bad stuff about it, then why even be apart of it? Also, answer this directly, I would really wanna know why you enjoy or only talk about the bad stuff in this fandom.

can someody give me a short version of the thing that looks likea shitstorm? like the past few pages or so?
thanks in advance!

much love,
absolutely not sober hceese <3

can someody give me a short version of the thing that looks likea shitstorm? like the past few pages or so?
thanks in advance!

much love,
absolutely not sober hceese <3
Katphish doesn't say anything nice about the fandom, ever. I wanna know why.

Now to lighten the mood let me hold your beer and you go do a carthweel.

bwaarrrghgjkgui *Deos a carthwheel followed by a faceplant in te ground*
12312.png

How dare you compare us to fans of Justin Bieber. How dare you imply that Justin Bieber fans are "brainwashed" rather than just liking his particular style of music. People can like whatever the hell they want, haters are ALWAYS worse than fans. While you might not believe it right now, MLP is at the very least, an above average show.

Yes. Haters ARE much worse than fans.
yes, I might have overdone it comparing MLP to Bieber. I'm sorry.
And yes, MLP IS an above average show. (Actually, if you had paid more attention to what I wrote previously, you might have had noticed I ACTUALLY SAID that same thing.)

...Oh, and yes, people CAN like whatever the hell they wanted. (which I never said the couldn't btw.)

But HELL NO IN A THOUSAND YEARS FROM FLABBERGASTED FIREBALLS POOPING PINK MONKEYS WITH THE FACE OF BRITNEY SPEARS, justing bieber owns no MUSIC STYLE. For crying out loud he doesn't even own music... The only thing that stupid child EVER made was (girly) noises.

On a side note, I couldn't help but notice your raging anger seems to have gotten the best of you. For that I never said I own the truth. Or even that anything I said is final and undeniable. I just exposed MY point of view, and nothing else.
You're more than free to disagree with me. Just like I'm free to have it. Doesn't mean you have to be so deeply offended because of a possible exageration I made you know... I DO make mistakes, after all.

Nonetheless. Sorry if I offended you. ;)

Ponies the anthology II. Totally fucking worth the hour and a half it takes to watch. I am not gonna spoil the ending but OH my GOOOD it is amazing!

Then why are you using your boredom to say bad stuff about the fandom...?

Seriously if you only find talking distastefully about the fandom why talk about it..? Where is the fun in that? Also, who are you calling creepy people? You hang out with the people on 4chan...

I honestly dont get you. If you keep getting hung up on the bad things in the fandom you will never have fun and you will always be bored. Try what I do and have done for the past 500 pages and 6 months. Ignore it or tell it to get out of this thread. Nobody enjoys complaining about the bad stuff in the fandom. Nobody likes it when people do. You know what people enjoy talking about? You know what we enjoyed doing several months ago in this thread? All of us? Talking about the "awesome" stuff that comes out of the fandom, and guess what. That stuff still exists.

If I understood correctly that 4chan hates EQD I am just gonna assume you dont check it because the comment of,

is severe bullshit.

If you like the fandom for the awesome content it produces, check eqd. If you only like this fandom to talk and complain about the bad stuff about it, then why even be apart of it? Also, answer this directly, I would really wanna know why you enjoy or only talk about the bad stuff in this fandom.
No I actually do check EQD and that's after like October or so of 2011 when I began watching the eps. Last year is really when I first saw pony content, and back then I only thought it was a parody, I didn't know there was an actual fanbase.

Back