• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys. Just wanted to apologize for not being active lately. For a while I was checking these threads in forum daily hoping for a stable server to be released. I kind of gave up doing daily checks a while ago though. I would still like to help out with Woodkeep as soon as there is a stable server and construction begins though, so I was wondering if maybe someone could send me an email or something after the server is ready?

Something tells me I might not be the only one inactive but waiting on the server to be rdy so just an idea but might could make a list of ppl to be sent a notification when the server is rdy. Then ppl who will be away could just request to be added to the list and whenever the server is ready someone could just send out an email to everyone on the list saying to come online because Woodkeep construction has begun or something like that.

Could possibly be a decent way to have the town be more active from the start.

I look forward to building with you guys. ^^

-edit-
Oh yea and I've been playing a lot of Skyrim lately. Been paying special attention to the architecture so hopefully will inspire me to build some cool stuff when the server is ready.

somebody told me i brought hate towwards woodkeep and that i wouldnt be head of guard... when did i bring hate??????? :( and im going to be head of guard right pyro?

somebody told me i brought hate towwards woodkeep and that i wouldnt be head of guard... when did i bring hate??????? :( and im going to be head of guard right pyro?
I know you were just having fun being guard. However, you made us some enemies. Such as Sanctum... and Sanctum was the strongest town of 1.7. They were also a valuable asset to Woodkeep, being that they could, instead of owning us, leave us be. They were not interested in making allies, but surely not enemies. There are also some threads mentioning how you attacked people for no reason, killing them, taking their stuff, and laughing them. Also, I personally know some people from private chat in Minecraft and on the forums, that you drove some good people away from Woodkeep and let griefers join, being that you were an assistant.

You have to suck it up and face that you might not be head of guard again, but maybe someone with more trust and responsibility. Sorry mate. Although, leave it to Ustulo and Pyrofire to decide.

Will the Woodkeep Guard be part of the WorldGuard?
No. I do not wish to include a guard system in the next WoodKeep, they only brought us issues in the previous server. However, I may allow a few "Elite" guardsmen to join.

I know you were just having fun being guard. However, you made us some enemies. Such as Sanctum... and Sanctum was the strongest town of 1.7. They were also a valuable asset to Woodkeep, being that they could, instead of owning us, leave us be. They were not interested in making allies, but surely not enemies. There are also some threads mentioning how you attacked people for no reason, killing them, taking their stuff, and laughing them. Also, I personally know some people from private chat in Minecraft and on the forums, that you drove some good people away from Woodkeep and let griefers join, being that you were an assistant.
One of the prime reasons Sanctum does not wish to be in the Federation is because of what WoodKeep did in the previous server.

Also, around the time of these events, I had a friend of mine get Minecraft, and I got him to come to T9K. I told him about WoodKeep, and just when he was almost here (carrying all he owned, diamonds and everything), you shouted "THIS IS WOODKEEP" and killed him with a lava bucket. He never returned. Your actions are unacceptable, and will not be allowed to continue.

No. I do not wish to include a guard system in the next WoodKeep, they only brought us issues in the previous server. However, I may allow a few "Elite" guardsmen to join.

One of the prime reasons Sanctum does not wish to be in the Federation is because of what WoodKeep did in the previous server.

Also, around the time of these events, I had a friend of mine get Minecraft, and I got him to come to T9K. I told him about WoodKeep, and just when he was almost here (carrying all he owned, diamonds and everything), you shouted "THIS IS WOODKEEP" and killed him with a lava bucket. He never returned. Your actions are unacceptable, and will not be allowed to continue. You may be a guard,but not a general.
Wait, you said you were not having a guard system, then told Zach he could join the guard. Also, Zach is a murderer, not a guard.

Really, just really? Hey Pyro u should check every1 profile before inviting them to join cause really if we start wrong by leting a griefer in town like zach woodkeep will be doomed. for the sake of the town check every1 history before inviting them in, and i mean every1 including me.

So any member can join correct? Are we allowed to make any shop that we want? And Woodkeep will take affect once the server is wiped yes?

So any member can join correct? Are we allowed to make any shop that we want? And Woodkeep will take affect once the server is wiped yes?
Any member of what?

Shops will be regulated, unlike last time where everybody had their own shop.

WoodKeep will be made after the server wipe, right after we make the WorldHub.

Any member of what?

Shops will be regulated, unlike last time where everybody had their own shop.

WoodKeep will be made after the server wipe, right after we make the WorldHub.

Thank you. And I read that if you are already a member of Team9000 you don't need an application to join. Just making sure. Reason I asked about a shop is cause I was intrested in making a Fishing shop or Enchantment shop :D Thanks again.

Really, just really? Hey Pyro u should check every1 profile before inviting them to join cause really if we start wrong by leting a griefer in town like zach woodkeep and will be doomed. for the sake of the town check every1 history before inviting them in, and i mean every1 including me.
You should work on your grammar. :p

You should work on your grammar. :p
Wat is it with you?, every post i make u reply and say something that really doesn't matter, i am from Puerto Rico, i cannot allways be worried about my grammar okay? sorry if i spelled something wrong but hey i am a HUMAN

P.S if u dint know, in Puerto Rico we dont speak English we speak Español (spanish)

Wat is it with you?, every post i make u reply and say something that really doesn't matter, i am from Puerto Rico, i cannot allways be worried about my grammar okay? sorry if i spelled something wrong but hey i am a HUMAN

P.S if u dint know, in Puerto Rico we dont speak English we speak Español (spanish)
Oh ok, sorry then. Didn't know you were from Puerto Rico... ^_^" Also, the grammar message was not entirely necessary, but I can take examples where I replied to you message and it did matter. So... "Stop, hatin' is bad" *goes through Party Rock Anthem in head*

Thank you. And I read that if you are already a member of Team9000 you don't need an application to join. Just making sure. Reason I asked about a shop is cause I was intrested in making a Fishing shop or Enchantment shop :D Thanks again.
You will be licensed as the owner of the official fishing shop of WoodKeep!
I'm kind of the enchantment/potions fellow for T9K, so I'll be running that.

Also, everyone still has to apply. ;)

Wait so can we go to the coords and build there?
Not quite yet, we are waiting for the server reset and then we will build the WorldHub, next up is WoodKeep.

I've been reading about manorialism and feudalism, and I've gotten some ideas on making WoodKeep, which I'll draw up later.
Also, I hope that our walls will be made of wood this time around, so does anyone have any ideas on the design?

You will be licensed as the owner of the official fishing shop of WoodKeep!
I'm kind of the enchantment/potions fellow for T9K, so I'll be running that.

Also, everyone still has to apply. ;)

Not quite yet, we are waiting for the server reset and then we will build the WorldHub, next up is WoodKeep.

I've been reading about manorialism and feudalism, and I've gotten some ideas on making WoodKeep, which I'll draw up later.
Also, I hope that our walls will be made of wood this time around, so does anyone have any ideas on the design?
Somewhere in previous posts, I posted a video and told you to go to a specific point in time. The reason I told you to go to a certain point in time was that it had a simple, but nice design. If you want to know the kind of structures I am talking about, go to youtube and search "OMFGcata RPGmakers" it should show up. The builds they make symbolize what kind of techniques for building I have been trying to explain. Also, what kind of opening shall we make to Woodkeep? Ustulo mentioned a dragon head earlier on. I was thinking drawbridge, but if we could pull off the dragon head, it would be incredible.

Back