Official Team9000 Starbound Server

I'm getting a "wrong password" error when trying to log in with "pinelemon". Was the server updated?

Did something happen with the server? Everything outside my ship seems to have been reset. :/

There was an update to Furious Koala, besides the wipe that came with that, no idea
But I was on last night, and I haven't updated since. If the server had upgraded, then I wouldn't have been able to log in at all.

At any rate, I have a bunch of extra boss loot, since each boss drops 5 of their respective loot. If anyone wants them, feel free to ask.

Did something happen with the server? Everything outside my ship seems to have been reset. :/
The server was rebooted because it was running slow but because of a server glitch, stuff wasn't being saved correctly, so planets got reset.
It has been (hopefully) fixed.

Screen Shot 2014-02-08 at 11.32.37 AM.png

Tried both starbound.team9000.net and starbound.team9000.net:21025.

so question... last time I found a Doctor Spawner, when I tried scanning it that didn't work (it had a value of 75 next to it), and instead ate it without allowing me to create more from the 3D printer. is there something specific where that is blocked or unavailable?

so question... last time I found a Doctor Spawner, when I tried scanning it that didn't work (it had a value of 75 next to it), and instead ate it without allowing me to create more from the 3D printer. is there something specific where that is blocked or unavailable?
Happened to me before the wipe. I think it's a bug.

Back