Runescape

Every time I saw the words "I botted" I died a little inside...
No worries, I made a legit account that was the only one that had members skills. I die a little inside when people think 99s in things like cooking, fletching, wc, strength, and range is hard. They're like the easiest skills ever. But I almost quit at 98 mage at level 40. I didn't know what max exp was, so I basically fogged on f2p only to figure out skillcapes were members. Then, I got into RuneScape.

No worries, I made a legit account that was the only one that had members skills. I die a little inside when people think 99s in things like cooking, fletching, wc, strength, and range is hard. They're like the easiest skills ever. But I almost quit at 98 mage at level 40. I didn't know what max exp was, so I basically fogged on f2p only to figure out skillcapes were members. Then, I got into RuneScape.
Skillcapes are for members? :eek:
Brand new discovery for me ( :yarly: )

Screw this, I'm never going to catch up in Runescape after 4 years, back to Mabinogi Where ima pro.

I was there...At least I think I saw myself standing around listening to all the people. (I was 9 btw, and had been really scared of the wildy for a looooooooooooooooooonnnngg time)
this ^^^ this ^^^ this ^^^ this ^^^^ this ^^^ this ^^^ this ^^^ this ^^^^

Yeah, I almost pulled an angry German kid when I couldn't get to this "magic guild".
99 mage v2.jpg
:cool:

Ya.. So, I am level 123 with no skill capes. Boss ikr? No really, I am saving it for 99 health, untrimmed. The thing is, I could have had that a long time ago if I actually played more than I do. I could have all 99's and over 1b if I no lifed the game like a lot of people. Instead, I had a life, so I am happy with that trade off. I have been playing runescape for around... 8 years or so. Maybe 1/2 to 9. Cant remember exactly. Anyways, can't wait to be able to kill all the bosses again, quests are the most fun I have on runescape, so this will be extra special. Pking on rs, to me, has never been much. Even though I am a boss with aramat on minecraft pking, runescape is just too difficult with an even stated account. So I could care less when pking was taken out, as long as they pumped out quests. Also, I never merched, so I cared less when free trade was taken out too. I just wish I was richer, so I can afford better gear. I only have 3m to my name right now. (about maybe 30m in items.)

a bandos chest plate, full varacs, whip, d bow, sol, d legs.

Ok, probably 10m less in items... I would have to look. I lost about 30m on sgs price drops, so if anyone wants to contribute any money.. even botted... that would be nice. ;)

a bandos chest plate, full varacs, whip, d bow, sol, d legs.

Ok, probably 10m less in items... I would have to look. I lost about 30m on sgs price drops, so if anyone wants to contribute any money.. even botted... that would be nice. ;)
I have 600k thats it! what you talking about donations!? >.>

Back