Star Citizen

I'm just sticking with my 300i. Any other ships I'll just work to buy in-game.

Not a bad idea, but we will see. I thought I was just going to buy one ship. Well, we'll just say that didn't really work out for me. Who knows, you most likely have better self control than I do so it probably won't be a problem. It's a good idea as there are plenty of us with LTI(Life Time Insurance) ships that you can give a shot, and once the company starts going we plan to start a fleet that anyone in the org will have access to. If you think of any questions feel free to ask, although I tend to have a lot to say on the subject matter of Star Citizen.......

Not a bad idea, but we will see. I thought I was just going to buy one ship. Well, we'll just say that didn't really work out for me. Who knows, you most likely have better self control than I do so it probably won't be a problem. It's a good idea as there are plenty of us with LTI(Life Time Insurance) ships that you can give a shot, and once the company starts going we plan to start a fleet that anyone in the org will have access to. If you think of any questions feel free to ask, although I tend to have a lot to say on the subject matter of Star Citizen.......
I have very little self control with certain things. Things I have no idea about though? Not so much. I've spent a ton on 'Mechs in Mechwarrior Online, but I have an idea of what something will do when I buy it, whereas here if I spend another $100 to get a ship I don't even know how it will work, I'm not so into that. And I'm trying to not spend as much anyway due to current lack of income.

Someone found a bunch of art pics in the files.
uNNPwMG.png

fxDAGoL.png

IlyeKNe.png

Someone then took the data and said art file of 1 specific one (art cover for a planet)
pxc6arP.jpg

and applied it into cryengine I assume and posted this. My jibblets are ready.
a300bb173531075eee98971e56507a04.png

7f655a4ce1603c946fb87df10fd96db6.png

Everyday I learn to love star citizen a little more. This is awesome and I can't wait to see this stuff in game.

I really want to upgrade from my Avenger to the Freelancer DUR, but if I liquidate my avenger then I lose all of my Alpha Access and I'm not about to pay the entire price for a second ship...

Also - Does anyone know if there will be variants of the Avenger other than the training model?

I really like how Scott Manley explains the whole physics deal with Star Citizen, some of it is common sense concerning wind resistance and maneuvering thrusters, but nonetheless cool to watch explained with a model.

So apparently they have been updating the multiplayer announcement regarding the progress of the Arena Commander module. Great place to keep things standardized, unfortunately it has fallen behind as an old announcement and no one has thought to look there.

Multiplayer is currently up to the first 10000 backers now. It seems to be scaling pretty well if they're already spun up that much. Only a matter of time now.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...7-Arena-Commander-Multiplayer-Roll-Out-Begins

Sorry for the double post, but patch 12.3 was just released. Upon the bug fixes, multi-player is now up to the first 20000 backers.

Seeing as the jump to 10000 happened yesterday and they just doubled it again, hopefully it means we will see multi-player extremely soon.

Ship sale tomorrow. Sounds like it will only be the Xi'an Scout, but who knows what else might pop up.

It should be a two seater scout/exploration package, not quite a light fighter (it can be equipped to be a fighter, but I think it is marketed to be a scout). It also handles differently as it is designed heavily different from all the other ships in game. I have one from a sale from forever ago you guys can fly if you want.

These are suppose to be the kryptonite of the hornet, as they maneuver pretty much better than any other ship you can get, they just aren't super fast. But only when equipped as a fighter, and these are suppose to be re-purposed civilian scout craft, not military craft.

The prices are primarily to support game development. You simply get pretty ships as a reward for backing. :p

On that note, wonder if this would affect star citizen's development if Crytek actually ends up having issues: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/cryte...ngine-not-good-ryse-development-catastrophic/
Someone posted this over on r/starcitizen in response to that

It may not be that impactful in the long term, considering:

they have the source to CryEngine and have already heavily modified it, meaning they will have to carry on development themselves regardless

Crytek is fairly diverse and CIG is only working directly with a small part of the team

if needed CIG could just try to hire any key employees that Crytek lets go

Crytek may need to downsize but as far as we know wouldn't have to go out of business - they just secured additional funding recently after a scare in ~April

See previous thread:

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/28qu0w/xpost_rgames_looks_like_crytek_might_be_in/

And some background info:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=841907

Back