Steal the chicken game

Murders chicken/human hybrid children and takes chicken. Chicken/human hybrids are just disgusting to think about.
Damn, you are right *thinks back:
especial_zelda_ooccoo.jpg

Disguised as a police officer, I uncover Pyro's disguise and confiscate the chicken.

Turns out it was a fake chicken, and the real chicken was intercepted a long time ago.

Taco has the chicken. Pets the chicken. Loves the chicken.

Chicken is love, chicken is life.

wow

>is on cross country
>is a timelord
Uses Time Travel to snatch it right before taco grabs it and takes it into tardis
Its Super Effective! TARDIS materializes before taco can reach it.

Taco: 0
Pyrhos: 1
such turn of events

Disguised large cardboard box as tardis successful. Dematerialzing tardis is actually smoke'an mirrors trick.

Mercenary Ninja Monkeys intercept the carboard tardis, preform various intercepting movees before bringing the chicken to my lair. Which is basically a large pile of discarded secondary school tables.

Mercenary Ninja Monkeys will assume defensive positions around the perimeter indefinitely until their contract expires.

My chicken now.

Disguised large cardboard box as tardis successful. Dematerialzing tardis is actually smoke'an mirrors trick.

Mercenary Ninja Monkeys intercept the carboard tardis, preform various intercepting movees before bringing the chicken to my lair. Which is basically a large pile of discarded secondary school tables.

Mercenary Ninja Monkeys will assume defensive positions around the perimeter indefinitely until their contract expires.

My chicken now.

http://m.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Vt-police-search-for-3-foot-metal-chicken-4939247.php

The police are on their way.

opens magics lair using sonic screwdriver, grabs chicken and goes to new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new York city on new earth.

As Pyrhos is taking a massive dump the size of the Empire State Building, I sneak in and spray the chicken in an anti-radioative coat, heat resistant coat, nuclear-protective coat, and an anti-explosive coat. I steal all the nuclear codes from Russia, the US, and Israel.

Launch all the nuclear codes from my secret super duper ultra-protective lair completely safe from nuclear explosions. The whole world asplodes into millions of pieces. Hooray!

I find the chicken, still alive among the nuclear world wasteland. I take it home to my ultra secret safe shelter, wash it, groom it, and pet it.

The chicken is mine!

muahahaha!

*pets the chicken*

The chicken suddenly vanishes from MountainBoy's hands, in thin air. Instead, it's replaced by a fake chicken, distracting him until the super magical tacowolf can bounce away with the chicken in his muzzle.

You cannot simply eat him AND hold the chicken at the same time. Here, let me help you.
*runs away with chicken*

The chicken never existed in the first place. Its presence was the result of quantum leakage from the Nth dimension. As such, this thread was pointless from the beginning. The chicken was never real.

*creates chicken that can transcend time and space*
*takes it, and runs away*
Misses the Point he created a chicken that can transcend time and space and the chicken flees.
Design a machine to pinpoint where and when the chicken will appear in history, go on adventure around the world to ctach the chicken before it can travel somewhre else. After years of search I find i. I put it in an anti-time-space-cage.
CHICKEN IS MINE!

Back