Steal the chicken game

As I stand in front of the tombstone of the chicken, I shed a single tear, turning around and starting to walk away. Then, mid-step, I turn around and point to the tombstone and say, "But, please, there's just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle, chicken, for me. Don't be... dead. Would you do that just for me? Just stop it. Stop this."

The camera pans over to the chicken standing behind a nearby tree, revealing it's STILL ALIVE.

As I stand in front of the tombstone of the chicken, I shed a single tear, turning around and starting to walk away. Then, mid-step, I turn around and point to the tombstone and say, "But, please, there's just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle, chicken, for me. Don't be... dead. Would you do that just for me? Just stop it. Stop this."

The camera pans over to the chicken standing behind a nearby tree, revealing it's STILL ALIVE.

The chicken seems like it's standing behind a tree, but in fact I'm holding it, I run off with it.

I tripped crafter, picked up the chicken, and launched the chicken into space...just cause I am nice I gave it a chicken space suit.

I played enough Kerbal Space Program to know how to retrieve a space chicken.
*Starts rescue mission* *Brings chicken to own super secret space station*

*turns out i am the chicken zombie took, the real chicken was in MY PANTS all along, I kick zombies shins and fly to super secrete cave on mars*

I take the chicken out of your pants using my wiles. I then place the chicken in Fort Knox which is filled with Bacon

I distracted your cats mid-transit with fish. pick up the chicken I then give the chicken cloning technology. now there is a trillion chickens all thinking they are the Chicken

But they are chicken! All of them!

They are one being, with one mind. We need to join them, we need to be part of the chicken!
HAIL THE CHICKEN :bow:

All of the chicken will have a human subordinate now, therefor stealing the chicken becomes unnecessary.

:bow:

I used the power of the grim reaper to make Lil Porkchop bigger and smarter so you can hang out with him. However, due to your poor pet owning skills, he does in 11 minutes and gets flushed down the toliet....where I catch him both alive and reduced to his normal size, thanks to the sewage, whilst fishing. The chicken is now mine.

Back