• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

It applies to private messages as well as global chat. Also, to anyone using player heads to make effigies of people you dislike: quit it. If someone has done something you dislike in the server, bring it to my attention. If someone does something you dislike outside of my server, keep the matter outside of my server.
Can I place the heads of banned members on pikes? And if so do the original servers bans apply?

So, due to several complaints in the past half hour alone, i'd like to request more lighting be added to the Mob Arena; Not much, like, maybe ten torches scattered in various locations within the pyramid.

People go in, they lag out due to the sheer numbers of mobs, and lose their shit. When they /back, they get killed almost immediately, without any way to stop it from happening.

Adding these ten torches, i believe at least, would help decrease the insane amounts of mobs that spawn, and thus reduce lag, even if by a small portion.

TL;DR? Lights, Camera, Decreased Lag!

Another rule, which I should have enacted a long time ago:

Flirting: Not allowed. I do not feel comfortable allowing my property to be used for the expression of affection between complete strangers.
I tackle* Not flirt.. And if I'm flirting i'm sorry.

So, due to several complaints in the past half hour alone, i'd like to request more lighting be added to the Mob Arena; Not much, like, maybe ten torches scattered in various locations within the pyramid.

People go in, they lag out due to the sheer numbers of mobs, and lose their shit. When they /back, they get killed almost immediately, without any way to stop it from happening.

Adding these ten torches, i believe at least, would help decrease the insane amounts of mobs that spawn, and thus reduce lag, even if by a small portion.

Ok, im just gunna close off the door to it then. No more problem

So pendragon was serious about closing the arena...
y u do dis.png

Another rule, which I should have enacted a long time ago:

Flirting: Not allowed. I do not feel comfortable allowing my property to be used for the expression of affection between complete strangers.
So...as someone who's never been on your server I must ask...

...how often does this happen that it has to be made a rule? @_o

placing torches in the arena won't help, as most of the mobs are spawning in the spawn rooms, above and below the arena.

So...as someone who's never been on your server I must ask...

...how often does this happen that it has to be made a rule? @_o
Not very frequently, but just enough that I want to make it clear that I want it to stop.

placing torches in the arena won't help, as most of the mobs are spawning in the spawn rooms, above and below the arena.
As one of the few people who fly around there with night-vision on, I can say that there is a lot of mob spawning in the main level. I think it's too open; it would be nice to have some hallways, safe rooms, or something.

Not very frequently, but just enough that I want to make it clear that I want it to stop.

As one of the few people who fly around there with night-vision on, I can say that there is a lot of mob spawning in the main level. I think it's too open; it would be nice to have some hallways, safe rooms, or something.
Uhh... pen closed it. Now it's only for the empire...

It wont be a problem, as the arena portion of the pyramid will be remaining shut for empire use only.

Yeah, we could do this instead of closing the entire arena, couldn't we?

This is favoritism. Or whatever it is when only certain people get access to something because they're either higher up or "speshul"

In no way is this favoritism. If pendragon wants to reclaim it, fine, so be it. It was originally his anyways, and he can reclaim it whenever he wants, even if it ends up being a pain in the ass for all of us.

Pendragon, a simple "No" would've been a good enough answer, but instead your "solution" was rather immature.

Moreover, if you had an issue with my asking, you should've been the Bigger guy and talked to me/removed me from having any access to it; instead you went off and became "that guy" of the server.

Granted it is yours/part of your town, But the fact is, the way you handled this was completely wrong.

Have a good one.

Back