T9K battles extra-terrestrial invasion blog series.

I thought of something..... and since I obviously can't get in the story for no one will vote for me for sure.... I thought that you would at least add a cat in.... The story. :oops:

The cat should be a pet of a captive alien. And something grotesquely hilarious should happen to it ala Boondock Saints.

but, unless convinced otherwise, I do not plan to write in any animals which are pets.....the closest thing I could do for a pet would be a robot....which as chance has it, the game allows you to create an autonomous robot with a machine gun on top which if I am not mistaken I will have the option to purchase one in the near future and will act as a squad member.....but that is about as close to animals as I will get.

but, unless convinced otherwise, I do not plan to write in any animals which are pets.....the closest thing I could do for a pet would be a robot....which as chance has it, the game allows you to create an autonomous robot with a machine gun on top which if I am not mistaken I will have the option to purchase one in the near future and will act as a squad member.....but that is about as close to animals as I will get.
This is going to end up like an engineer and his sentry from TF2.
Or at least I hope it does. <3

I know! A burst drone! This is a burst drone:

RA3_Burst_Drone_Concept_Art.png

A burst drone is a deceptively cute reconnaissance robot used for scouting in C&C Red alert 3. The burst drone is capable of lashing onto a person or vehicle and slow him down. While at that, it can self destruct, damaging the unit it is lashed onto....

It's not really a pet, but it's cute and can "fight"! You can say that you found the poor thing on a mission to whatever planet you think of. The drone can be said to have been left by alien creatures while they were in a battle. :D

They're called SHIVs. Never tried one out but i hear they're a decent replacement for a soldier when in a mission where you expect to lose a soldier or two. Then again I beefed out all of my men and had 6 Colonels, 2 of which were Psychs by the end of the game so I never really needed a robotic replacement =/

They're called SHIVs. Never tried one out but i hear they're a decent replacement for a soldier when in a mission where you expect to lose a soldier or two. Then again I beefed out all of my men and had 6 Colonels, 2 of which were Psychs by the end of the game so I never really needed a robotic replacement =/

I tried one on a couple different playthroughs.....both were destroyed immediately.

Make sure at least one person forms a bond with him. But try to make sure it isn't destroyed immediately. I like robots. <3

Hmmm.. Maybe a way to incorporate it into your story without it dying immediately would be to keep it behind cover at all times until like, the last 1 or 2 enemies. Then pull it out and use it to kill off the last one lol.

Hmmm.. Maybe a way to incorporate it into your story without it dying immediately would be to keep it behind cover at all times until like, the last 1 or 2 enemies. Then pull it out and use it to kill off the last one lol.
But that doesn't make for an interesting story of valour and courage from an autonomous robot!

But that doesn't make for an interesting story of valour and courage from an autonomous robot!

I am aware. I still have some characters without any missions under their belt, and have not been developed yet.....they could suffer the same quick and untimely fate.

Updated roster following part 4

Lieutenant Godliberator - Heavy role - 6 missions - 14 kills
Sergent Ozy - Assault role - 4 missions - 4 kills
Sergent Beese - Heavy role - 1 missions - 4 Kills
Sergent Wooty - Support role - 5 missions - 2 kills
Corporal Ollee - Sniper role - 4 missions - 4 kills
Corporal Pixiel - Sniper role - 3 missions - 3 kills
Squaddie Patchouii - Assault role - 1 mission - 3 kills
Squaddie Konflakes - Support role - 1 mission -2 kills
Squaddie Faerieincombatboots - Assault role - 1 mission - 1 kill
Rookie KC006 - undecided role - 1 mission - 0 kills
Rookie Casham - undecided role - 0 missions - 0 kills