T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Please...halloween will be spent playing killing floor as always. I work until 9 but I expect there to be KF when i get home.
That's just silly.

To my knowledge KF has no Halloween event.
TF2 does.
It only happens once a year, and it's different every year.
KF can be played at any time to experience Halloween mirth.

So do the logical thing and hold a TF2 game night.

In-between Halloween and now, hold a KF one, if people must.

That was two years ago
I know that you Amerifats are a day behind us
But being two years behind us is ridiculous
Just saying, it happened. I don't keep up with Killing Floor to know what events are when, your post made me believe you thought it never happened. I was just trying to show it did.

Also Amerifats makes as much sense as Australifats. I just don't even.

Just saying, it happened. I don't keep up with Killing Floor to know what events are when, your post made me believe you thought it never happened. I was just trying to show it did.

Also Amerifats makes as much sense as Australifats. I just don't even.
But America is fat
fat-america1.jpg

Please...halloween will be spent playing killing floor as always. I work until 9 but I expect there to be KF when i get home.
Sadly I will be busy on Halloween so if a GN was to be hosted it would be around 12am CST which is totally acceptable :D. But yea if someone wants to host some KF earlier I would gladly promote it on here and the ol FB.

If it is NOT a one-day event in TF2, then I'd say this discussion on which to do when should continue. Because it's not like both couldn't be done, it would then just be an issue on which day people would want it.
TF2 halloween events typically last in between a week and two weeks.
Which does actually give a lot of possible nights...

TF2 halloween events typically last in between a week and two weeks.
Which does actually give a lot of possible nights...
I agree. Besides, most of us will probably be busy on actual Halloween night anyway, so we don't HAVE to schedule KF or TF2 game night near those days. Besides, TF2 Halloween events go on through the beginning of November too.
What am I gonna do this year on Halloween, you ask?
I'm going fucking TRICK OR TREATING!

I agree. Besides, most of us will probably be busy on actual Halloween night anyway, so we don't HAVE to schedule KF or TF2 game night near those days. Besides, TF2 Halloween events go on through the beginning of November too.
What am I gonna do this year on Halloween, you ask?
I'm going fucking TRICK OR TREATING!
This is specifically why I stated that nothing was planned for Oct. 26 and Nov. 2 because Halloween parties going on and other stuffs. ConroD does have a TF2 GN for the 25th though because he is out for blood. And like I said about Halloween night I'll be more then happy to play some KF at around 12am CST, it may as well be an unofficial GN for derps yo. The next GN I am hosting though will be the Civ. 5 GN which will be possibly Nov. 9th.

~Bored

This is specifically why I stated that nothing was planned for Oct. 26 and Nov. 2 because Halloween parties going on and other stuffs. ConroD does have a TF2 GN for the 25th though because he is out for blood. And like I said about Halloween night I'll be more then happy to play some KF at around 12am CST, it may as well be an unofficial GN for derps yo. The next GN I am hosting though will be the Civ. 5 GN which will be possibly Nov. 9th.

~Bored
I just started playing civ after getting the golden joystick giveaway. How screwed would I be if I joined?

Back