T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Ergh I hate Time abbreviations. Like EST, UTC, EDT and stuff... is there some kinda app for the chronoically challenged? Like one clock to rule them all.

Anyways EST is 5 hours behind of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).

Also, is there a date? 2nd of November (saturday), I assume.

Untitled.png

Ergh I hate Time abbreviations. Like EST, UTC, EDT and stuff... is there some kinda app for the chronoically challenged? Like one clock to rule them all.
Anyways EST is 5 hours behind of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Also, is there a date? 2nd of November (saturday), I assume.

Try http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

10pm EDT Halloween night is 1pm Friday November 1st, Sydney Time. :D
(Technically it's EDT until this Sunday when it changes to EST)

Updated for Killing Floor GN 9PM CST (10PM EST) hosted by ollee! For server/password info, check with the lads in the #gamenight channel on mumble :).

~Bored

P.S. I'll take up hosting at midnight CST or co-hosting *cough cough*

Updated for pending Civ 5 GN! :) It's more then likely going to be held on 11/23 at 6pm CST, but date and time may be subject to change if tests prove issues with how I wish this to work out.

If it is on the 23rd, dont expect me, Doctor Who 50th is on that night and ill be having a party, so yea :p

I concur, I want to watch NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG WAHROOOOOOOOH BRALH WOOOOOOOOOO NAHNAHNAAAH BLARHHH WAHROOOOO OOOWAWAA AUROGHHHHHHHH NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG NANGANANANG WAHROOOOOO SSSHBBLLLL SHHHHBLLLL SHHHRLLLLL SSSHBLLL

How about we do a CS:GO game night this weekend or something?

How about we do a CS:GO game night this weekend or something?
Anddddd your gonna host this right?

As said earlier the date was tentative due to massive time needed for the game, sooo I'm marking the 23rd as a no go for any GN. Course the 28th is Thanksgiving Day so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anddddd your gonna host this right?

As said earlier the date was tentative due to massive time needed for the game, sooo I'm marking the 23rd as a no go for any GN. Course the 28th is Thanksgiving Day so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
If by "host", you mean "nominally oversee", then yes.

Hey, can I host a tf2 game night on the 24th? I'll give away $20 worth in hats if we have 24/24

CS:GO game night over. Not many turned up, but those who did experienced a thrill above all others.

MVP = Zen, for being #1 camper and AUG fanatic. :p

Back