Team Fortress 2 General Thread

I am officially training myself as a Pyro. Might add Spy and Sniper in there later, and I'll try to keep myself balanced.
I suggest training a bit in Demoman. Tricky, but very useful character to have in times where you need a solid defense on the team.

Train all the classes, but worry less about snipers.

Snipers are only worth 3/5 of a human being, except if you're ConroD or David.

I am officially training myself as a Pyro. Might add Spy and Sniper in there later, and I'll try to keep myself balanced.
Please don't.

For one, I think you should FOAD, Gibusfag. That's my role, you sully it.

Two, Pyro is a situational class that suffers at mid-to-long-range.

If you're gonna specialize, I recommend doing something useful, like Solly, Demo or Medic.

The Soldier is an easy-to-learn class that is applicable in any scenario. He has a ridiculous amount of versatility. There is never enough Solly.

Please don't.

For one, I think you should FOAD, Gibusfag. That's my role, you sully it.

Two, Pyro is a situational class that suffers at mid-to-long-range.

If you're gonna specialize, I recommend doing something useful, like Solly, Demo or Medic.

The Soldier is an easy-to-learn class that is applicable in any scenario. He has a ridiculous amount of versatility. There is never enough Solly.
And you're being an ass, because....?

buckturners.png

WOO INTERRUPTION! SPAM! Nah. I thought this would be a good place to ask, but mostly because I'm lazy.... What's the name/code/shat/thingy of the T9k TF2 server? I wanted to suggest it to my sister, but couldn't find it...
π <(•¬•)<

WOO INTERRUPTION! SPAM! Nah. I thought this would be a good place to ask, but mostly because I'm lazy.... What's the name/code/shat/thingy of the T9k TF2 server? I wanted to suggest it to my sister, but couldn't find it...
π <(•¬•)<
We don't have a permanent TF2 server. You could set up a temporary server using https://launch.team9000.net/servers. We also have a server up whenever there is a TF2 game night, which will hopefully happen more often.

Back