Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

It has updated but u need the last build 1649, If you do, thay made a binary tool that updates the last build so it will be in b
inary format. At least thats what i understand about it plus in there info page about it, its compatible with 1.8

http://www.spigotmc.org/

But you may at least get a 1.8 dev server started and see if u can debug it. plus they are sending out daily patches that u add to the server u start it on.
:)

Last I heard, the most recent spigot build was just a protocol hack that lets people login to a 1.7 server while using 1.8 (but limited to 1.7 features).

- DOS622 broke sign post (CRIME SCENE) 1d ago (a:break)
+ BenH5000 wrote sign (Dos yor an , asshole) 1d19h30m ago (a:change)
+ BenH5000 placed sign post 1d19h30m ago (a:place)
- BenH5000 broke sign post (CRIME SCENE) 1d19h30m ago (a:break)
+ DOS622 wrote sign (CRIME SCENE) 2d4h5m ago (a:change)
+ [6] DOS622 placed sign post 2d4h6m ago (a:place)

As you can see, when I broke the sign, I didn't see what BenH5000 had written on it (LOL), I assume that's because his stuff had been reverted, but did his stuff get reverted a second time, causing the sign to reappear? Breaking "CRIME SCENE" sign a second time now. This /prism i stuff obviously gets a bit confusing when stuff is reverted!

- DOS622 broke sign post (CRIME SCENE) 1d ago (a:break)
~REVERT HAPPENED HERE~
+ BenH5000 wrote sign (Dos yor an , asshole) 1d19h30m ago (a:change)
+ BenH5000 placed sign post 1d19h30m ago (a:place)
- BenH5000 broke sign post (CRIME SCENE) 1d19h30m ago (a:break)
+ DOS622 wrote sign (CRIME SCENE) 2d4h5m ago (a:change)
+ [6] DOS622 placed sign post 2d4h6m ago (a:place)
It reverted him placing and breaking the original sign, in that order. Thus, making the sign you put return.

Concerning the server, a bit of questionning is required it seems.
1) Do you really want to get new people in ? If yes, is lowering the difficulty setting the best way to get people in? Can other means be used to ease new players'intergration if the difficulty remains unchanged (startup kit, partially protected road,etc)
2) Is the tower the best way to regulate perms at this moment with your goal concerning the players in mind? If not could it be something else? (Time spent in the game, manually granted,other).
3) If the server stays the way it is now, does creeper control (or other mobs debuff) seems a good way to "ease " hard mode (if you want to ease it)
Whaver happens (or not), just the fact that you people run a server for the community makes my day and I thank you for that.
DFTBA :)

nerdfightersyeah.jpg

IN OTHER NEWS

mountainboy965's spawn shop is now open and is officially the 3rd landmark of the server! Head west from spawn to find it.

Interesting that all 3 landmarks so far are west of spawn.

Concerning the server, a bit of questionning is required it seems.
1) Do you really want to get new people in ? If yes, is lowering the difficulty setting the best way to get people in? Can other means be used to ease new players'intergration if the difficulty remains unchanged (startup kit, partially protected road,etc)
2) Is the tower the best way to regulate perms at this moment with your goal concerning the players in mind? If not could it be something else? (Time spent in the game, manually granted,other).
3) If the server stays the way it is now, does creeper control (or other mobs debuff) seems a good way to "ease " hard mode (if you want to ease it)
Whaver happens (or not), just the fact that you people run a server for the community makes my day and I thank you for that.
DFTBA :)
What is this, a 2 minute drill?
gdYsIm8.jpg

What is this, a 2 minute drill?
gdYsIm8.jpg
I love how jobs post all these signs that nobody actually reads.

The most important thing to a safe worksite is a culture of safety. If the people working there and the supervisors above them are more concerned with PF (production factors) than safety, guess how many people will die on that job?

EDIT: I should mention that while I was at Victoria's Secret an employee had her arm crushed under a falling storage rack because she had been climbing on it and tipped it off-center. Broke her arm in 17 places. Just because you don't work with concrete saws and 500kVA cables doesn't mean you are any safer.

nerdfightersyeah.jpg

IN OTHER NEWS

mountainboy965's spawn shop is now open and is officially the 3rd landmark of the server! Head west from spawn to find it.

Interesting that all 3 landmarks so far are west of spawn.

Yes, thanks Gurw, for putting it up as a landmark.

The shop is right next to spawn, and is actually quite sexy. I will be selling kits (starter kits for noobs (free), ranger kit, warrior kit, and knight kit). Additionally, I'll be selling enchanted items and books. Also, food.

EDIT: Also, possibly potions... like speed potions or something.

Yes, thanks Gurw, for putting it up as a landmark.

The shop is right next to spawn, and is actually quite sexy. I will be selling kits (starter kits for noobs (free), ranger kit, warrior kit, and knight kit). Additionally, I'll be selling enchanted items and books. Also, food.

EDIT: Also, possibly potions... like speed potions or something.

How are you gathering mats for this?

2. Use prism to see if anyone else lives there, otherwise go ahead. Try not to leave it an ugly mess.

This is tricky. I made sure nobody else touched the chests (apart from the occasional person who obviously stole from them), but the house itself was also touched by jigadirasu. Do they still play on the server? The house already is a mess, can't say if I made it better/worse when trying to just make it safe to be in at night. Would be happy to help jigadirasu fix it up or give them materials to fix it up if they're still around. If it's not clear what to do I guess I have to leave it an ugly mess :)

Edit: funny story, they had some chests hidden, I have no idea how they ever got to them, but a creeper blew up and exposed them :)

Aight so I've been bugging gurw about this since the server went up and he was 1/4th onboard, or something. He told me that all 4 admins that have say on the server would decide this so I'll simply present it and see what you all have to say.

I've been requesting for a bit to add a world I personally have made from using my terraforming skills and have the map added to the server through means of:
A. Through a portal on the overworld and in the portal would be my map.

B. My map would be presented somewhere on the overworld (it's a island so plop in the middle of an ocean).

And through one of those two the map would be used for:
1. Simple creative building just like the current towns are set up.

2. A combat arena for people to pvp and build and kill in a exciting enviorment

3. A combination of the two.

With my proposition presented I would like to show the map in question. I first made the map in world painter and basically made a tempelate for me to fuck with. With the template in place I went into it with voxel sniper and world edit and added interesting and fantasy like additions. This is still a WIP but I wanted to post what I got so far and point out what I'm going to add further after whats shown.

Here is a overview of the entire map.
b4bf4631bf.jpg

Info on it:
It does have ores and a ass load of trees.
It is really really big, like 3000 x 3000 probably.
It is subject to change in terms of size most likely. also going to add trees on most of what I have edited with voxel.
There are 0 man-made related items in the map, all natural items (no brick/cobble/planks stuff like that)

What I plan to do is add (insert random idea here) on the giant forest area in the top left area above the lake. I still plan to add isolated outcroppings of rock along the edges of the beaches. And once that's done, and if this does happen/gets a good impression from here I would love some suggestions on what to add to it cause really
tumblr_mded1mklTP1qfvgpgo1_500.jpg

And with that here is a imgur album full of images I took from the map with SEUS after I gave up with chunky. Also some pictures utilizing the 32 render chunk of 1.8 (hallelujah).
http://imgur.com/a/DCOWN

Few of my favorites
CPj4f3I.png

AC7TEud.png

loODnoG.png

tZgLWEe.png

0G5Bjp0.png

So, some feedback from the people who play the server would be nice but I'd like some input from the server admins directly on what they think of this.

Back