Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

for people on the server who are wondering why I went while I was getting ready for pvp. my internet launched itself out of a window and brought minecraft, youtube and happy wheels with it

for people on the server who are wondering why I went while I was getting ready for pvp. my internet launched itself out of a window and brought minecraft, youtube and happy wheels with it
That's alright. I'll be on tonight to spill your sweet, sweet pixelated blood. ;)

Apologies if I've gotten this wrong, but didn't we vote to not allow nooblets to use the nether? The number of random players who have stolen from my house in the Hinterlands (which has a portal) is one thing that suggests nooblets can use the nether, and I also just saw ablisa say that it's possible too.

No, I was right:

Poll closed. Nooblets will no longer be able to access any dimensions other than the Hinterlands and Cities.

This is definitely broken now, i.e. nooblets can use the nether. I've seen it, I've seen various players tell other players about it, etc.

That moment when the server gets DDOS'd

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Back