Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

just FYI out near where we're clearing the water for the water temple, I have a chest with my personal items in it... please don't mess with it. thank you.

/vr top10 streak isn't working, but that's nothing new, I think it broke around the start of the year.

Also, could we please have a mod on the server that provides a unique world ID to the client for mods like JourneyMap (doesn't support 1.8 yet), VoxelMap (does), etc.? e.g. http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224460-enhanced-server-moderation
That is not Bukkit or Spigot.

That is Forge.

We are not using Forge, nor are we using any of the poorly-coded and sloppy crossbreeds.

I'm not known to work. But when I do, I work dos equis as hard as most.

zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg

*WARNING*

Not sure if anything was done about the pigman earlier as I haven't played the last several days...but they're pissed off again...

*WARNING*

Not sure if anything was done about the pigman earlier as I haven't played the last several days...but they're pissed off again...
Why not just get them all to follow one person off into a pit fall leading to their death. Then less will exist and less will be mad because the damage wasn't done by a player.

Pigmen do take fall damage, otherwise gold farms wouldn't be a thing. Of course you'd get killed while making the pit :)

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

From my understanding, Ablisa and LoremIp5um are one and the same. That being said. They are supposedly no longer playing. [collapse=Transcript] [12:05:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: hiya taili
[12:05:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: hiya
[12:12:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tsysin: gotta run for a bit
[12:12:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tsysin left the game.
[12:15:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um joined the game.
[12:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Only on to change my lock to my door
[12:15:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: jesus
[12:15:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Then I'm fucking off to a server that actually cares about me
[12:15:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: you scared me
[12:16:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: and doesn't talk shit behind my back
[12:16:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um left the game.
[12:16:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um joined the game.
[12:16:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: well jeeze
[12:16:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: FUCKING
[12:16:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Why aren't my chunks loading
[12:16:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um left the game.
[12:16:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um joined the game.
[12:18:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Ah Taili you've done it
[12:18:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Brilliant
[12:21:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: I NEVER said a negative word about anyone yet people are targeting me... I'm leaving permanently
[12:21:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: whoa!
[12:21:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10: hang on let me take pics
[12:21:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: lorem hold on a minute
[12:21:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: because I don't feel comfortable being you guys' collective target
[12:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Nope, I've made my decision
[12:21:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um: Fuck you all bye
[12:21:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LoremIp5um left the game.
[12:21:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] JMAL77: thanks
[12:28:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are now marked as AFK.
[12:30:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Tailisu10 left the game.
[12:30:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are no longer marked as AFK.
[/collapse]

Needless to say I'm a bit irked by this "exchange". 1) If you're upset or pissed about something take it up with the admins, or communicate via the forums to everyone. This is typically get most things resolved. 2) Don't, during a rage quit, tell everyone "F*** you all bye." This shows to me that evidently you don't care about others either. I barely knew you Lorem, but that right now, just made me like you a lot less. I don't appreciate being told "f*** you." I especially don't appreciate it when I was attempting to get down to the bottom of things and figure out just what exactly was going on. So, after my little rant, which really means nothing to most people. Here's a little help...

TL;DR
If you feel the need to leave this server, do so, don't tell me, or anyone else "F*** you" in the process. Because I personally, will not help, and quite a few others, once told, will not help you at all either. So the term you used really should be "I just F***ed myself". Good Day

Back