Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

As Theo mentioned, the lag is an issue that the admins over at Creepers Lab (aka DrCossak) are working on atm. Hopefully they'll have a solution very soon.

*yawns heavily* Ok, so I just woke up, and I'm thinking of attempting minecraft again.

First things first, be warned I only read like the last two pages of the thread and here's what I gathered:

1) We no longer are "our own" server in the sense we partnered with creeperlab
2) Lag is being a huge issue
3) Things sound like they're being run like they were in classic (FUCKING YES I LOVED CLASSIC)
4) Individual lag is still an issue for me, so if someone could guide me on how to make MC run better, I'd be much obliged ;)

Anything else you all feel I should be aware of? (The individual lag issues I have are a first priority, so I'd like to get that handled first if possible :) )

Just received confirmation, lag should be fixed within the next 24 hours (this is due to technical details of the fix, neither I nor DrCossack are able to give a more precise time).

*yawns heavily* Ok, so I just woke up, and I'm thinking of attempting minecraft again.

First things first, be warned I only read like the last two pages of the thread and here's what I gathered:

1) We no longer are "our own" server in the sense we partnered with creeperlab
2) Lag is being a huge issue
3) Things sound like they're being run like they were in classic (FUCKING YES I LOVED CLASSIC)
4) Individual lag is still an issue for me, so if someone could guide me on how to make MC run better, I'd be much obliged ;)

Anything else you all feel I should be aware of? (The individual lag issues I have are a first priority, so I'd like to get that handled first if possible :) )
1. We are our own server with a shared chat (which needs to be family-friendly). The way the link works, one server needs to host the entry point, and Creeper's Lab already had bungeecord set up for their own worlds.
2. Fix has been made, should be noticeable within 24 hours.
3. No clue, I went there like once.
4. Optifine

So i downloaded Optifine, but it won't work.
I've tried double clicking it, no install button appears.
I've put it in the minecraft.jar using 7-Zip, still nothing.

What do?

EDIT: If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm very bad with computers. ;)

Last edited:
So i downloaded Optifine, but it won't work.
I've tried double clicking it, no install button appears.
I've put it in the minecraft.jar using 7-Zip, still nothing.

What do?

EDIT: If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm very bad with computers. ;)

Simple. Fire up your minecraft, and log in as optifine.

I have, but thre are no extra options in the video settings, and I'm still running at 10 fps at most.

So once you start your minecraft launcher (don't use MagicLauncher or anything, use the minecraft launcher), there is a tiny little box in the lower left hand corner that says "Profile," click the profile and there should be an option for "Optifine."

So once you start your minecraft launcher (don't use MagicLauncher or anything, use the minecraft launcher), there is a tiny little box in the lower left hand corner that says "Profile," click the profile and there should be an option for "Optifine."

There is, I click that, still run at 10 fps.

There is, I click that, still run at 10 fps.

Ok, so now that you have that, log in, and you'll need to change your settings. Here's what I have changed them to. Go ahead and log into the game.

Once in the game, go to Options --> Video Settings.
-Turn "Graphics" to fast
-Turn Fog off
-Change your render settings to short (I have mine at 7 Short+)

-Click on Animations
-Turn off Void particles
-I turn off rain splashes
-Turn off Terrain Animated

-Go back, Click on Details
-Turn off Clouds
-Turn Trees to Fast
-Turn Sky off
-Turn Translucent Blocks to Fast
-Turn Dropped items to Fast
-Turn Rain and Snow off
-Turn Cloud Height off

-Go back, Click on Quality
-Turn as many things off as you are comfortable

-Go back, Click on Performance (this is where you'll make the most gains)
-Turn Fast Math to On

Hope that helps...

I'm still having problems. I can't connect to the server or talk in the chat. Eventually It just disconnects me.
Problem not fix.

I'm still having problems. I can't connect to the server or talk in the chat. Eventually It just disconnects me.
Problem not fix.
I'm not seeing any logs from the 4th or the 5th. When was the last time you were on?

I'm not seeing any logs from the 4th or the 5th. When was the last time you were on?
Everyday I get on. I even try multiple times through the day.
In fact, I'm trying again right now and nothing is responding. Chat isn't posting what I say. Button into T9K isn't working. Nothing.
It's like I'm a spirit haunting the server.

EDIT: and now I feel horrible because Unknownentity is trying to help and I can't reply. He forced me over to the T9K server and I'm now able to actually reply to him.

Double posting to say that the problem has been fixed. It was an error with Creeper's Labs.
The server had put me into the 'sculptor' group, which locked me out of chat and using any buttons. It's now been fixed by UE.

Back