Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Strangely all the maps in Southbridge seem to be blank. I haven't noticed any other problems though (other than the fact I need to get all my waypoints back so I can find things again), it's amazing, thanks!!
Oops, I meant Serpent's Pass, although I saw the same thing in Southbridge too. Maybe it's my fault though, I'm loading the map in single player, and I see there are lots of map data files in the outlands, so maybe it's something to do with that.

Sorry I killed the thread? :)

Also I noticed my ender chest was empty, I assume that's probably because you removed the contents of the playerdata directories? Out of interest, why do you and woot do that? Some privacy issues I can't think of?

Speaking of player data, the stats directory is there for the outlands. These are the players who got the Adventuring Time achievement:

AlexanderReturns formerly known as canacona
Allimon
ChrisTheRPGamer formerly known as ChrisRo_96

I think I missed out because of a bug, because supposedly I hadn't visited The End, which I certainly had. I was robbed, robbed I tell you!

I kind of freaked out when I saw this:
Would you mind providing the files for MultiVerse Portals if you still have them?

I'm just about to start working on rebuilding these. It looks like MultiVerse Portals is still a thing, someone please tell me if it's actually bad and there's a better option!

Dos and I are talking about rebooting it at a very small level for those that have things 'outstanding' that they wanted to accomplish. I've been playing Serpents Pass world on 1.9 build for about a week now which leads to a lot of interesting things...as in can't visit the airship or the creepers will explode :D

Dos and I are talking about rebooting it at a very small level for those that have things 'outstanding' that they wanted to accomplish. I've been playing Serpents Pass world on 1.9 build for about a week now which leads to a lot of interesting things...as in can't visit the airship or the creepers will explode :D
I thought you were going to say you can't visit the airship because we don't have /bananas :)
Just an idea but adding some mods like the Airships mod or Mo Creatures might breath new life into the server as opposed to trying to use the new updates. I'd play regardless but if you wanted any help with modding things I would be happy to assist.

Just an idea but adding some mods like the Airships mod or Mo Creatures might breath new life into the server as opposed to trying to use the new updates.

Is there something wrong with the new updates, or just not enough new features to keep people interested?

Oops, I meant Serpent's Pass, although I saw the same thing in Southbridge too. Maybe it's my fault though, I'm loading the map in single player, and I see there are lots of map data files in the outlands, so maybe it's something to do with that.

Yes, it was this: once I loaded up all the worlds on a server with MultiVerse, the map walls started to work again. Some/lots of maps missing on various walls but I guess I/we left them that way.

As I mentioned a while ago, I lost my logs from the game when my hard drive died. Is anyone inclined to search their logs to work out what the server said when you entered the cities, and the protected areas around the cities? Like "Welcome to Newbank", "Entering Newbank protected area" or some things like that?

Yeah, I don't have to make it work exactly the same way, but why not? :)

As I mentioned a while ago, I lost my logs from the game when my hard drive died. Is anyone inclined to search their logs to work out what the server said when you entered the cities, and the protected areas around the cities? Like "Welcome to Newbank", "Entering Newbank protected area" or some things like that?

@StTheo you have anything?

Is there something wrong with the new updates, or just not enough new features to keep people interested?
I like many of the changes but there aren't enough frequently enough for the game to be worth playing on the most recent version. Plus with the Et Futurum mod you can get all those add-ons without having to use the mod-less official updates. And the mods that the game steals from are normally better to begin with and have been since Notch left. I advocate mods that don't completely change the progression of Minecraft (such as most awful looking tech mods) but mods that could make a small server like Team9000 continue to function as they do: using mods like Mo Creatures and Millienaire. 1.8 and 1.9 as of now are gonna be mod-less for awhile and so many players aren't interested in. I'll play on a Team9000 server despite this but I think for the sake of maybe attracting new members, a custom or existing modpack would be the way to go.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30UbMrwMEk6YkZ4Q2ppcG5SM2s/view?usp=sharing

Holy s***, what happened here, typing @StTheo in a message gets you an instant reply? :) Anyway that's awesome, thanks!! I already re-did the portal configuration, but I was expecting that that was probably way easier than the WorldGuard config :)

So while you're at it @StTheo, is there any chance you'd mind providing:
- the /bananas plugin, which I assume you wrote?
- information on how the arena restored your inventory (including their wear levels), health, and location if I recall correctly; was that through a plugin you wrote too?

Holy s***, what happened here, typing @StTheo in a message gets you an instant reply? :) Anyway that's awesome, thanks!! I already re-did the portal configuration, but I was expecting that that was probably way easier than the WorldGuard config :)

So while you're at it @StTheo, is there any chance you'd mind providing:
- the /bananas plugin, which I assume you wrote?
- information on how the arena restored your inventory (including their wear levels), health, and location if I recall correctly; was that through a plugin you wrote too?
I used commandhelper for that. I think this is the correct version:

/bananas

File "aliases.msa":
Code:
###############################
#
#    Bananas
#
###############################
*:/bananas = >>>
    assign(@key, concat('confirmation.', player()))
    msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Do you like bananas? §oType /yes or /no to respond, or /back away to cancel.')
    store_value(@key, true)
<<<

*:/yes = >>>
    if(has_value(@key),
        msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Oh good, good.')
        set_timeout(2000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Let me reach right here into my banana bag.')))
        set_timeout(4000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Let me just clarify something:')))
        set_timeout(6000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You are a mmmmm beeyetch that likes mmm bananas.')))
        set_timeout(8000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You are a beeyetch that likes mmmmmm bananas.')))
        set_timeout(10000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You are a...')))
        set_timeout(10500, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You are a...')))
        set_timeout(11000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You are a beeyetch that likes mmm bananas.')))
        set_timeout(13000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Right?')))
        set_timeout(14000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You\'re a bitch that likes bananas!')))
        set_timeout(15000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You\'re a bitch that likes bananas!')))
        set_timeout(16000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Ok, that\'s great!')))
        set_timeout(17000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r \'Cause you about to go bananas...')))
        set_timeout(18000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA')))
		set_timeout(18500, closure(play_sound(ploc(player()), array('sound' : 'EXPLODE', 'volume' : '2'))))
        set_timeout(18500, closure(set_pvelocity(0, 10, 0)))
        set_timeout(19000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r§l BEE-YETCH!!!')))
        set_timeout(21000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§c§l AAHH HAA HAA HAAAA!!!')))
        clear_value(@key)
    )
<<<

*:/no = >>>
    if(has_value(@key),
        msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Are you sure? I got bananas over here. Would you like a banana?')
        set_timeout(2000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Do you even like bananas?')))
        set_timeout(4000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r Do you like bananas?')))
        set_timeout(6000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r You are a bee-yetch... that doesn\'t like bananas?')))
        set_timeout(8000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r So you\'re a bitch that doesn\'t like bananas?')))
        set_timeout(10000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r So you\'re a bitch that doesn\'t like bananas? Well that\'s good...')))
        set_timeout(12000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r \'Cause you ain\'t finding any bananas...')))
        set_timeout(14000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA')))
        set_timeout(14500, closure(play_sound(ploc(player()), array('sound' : 'EXPLODE', 'volume' : '2'))))
        set_timeout(14500, closure(set_pvelocity(0, 10, 0)))
        set_timeout(15000, closure(msg('§6§lCelestia:§r§l BEE-YETCH!!!')))
        clear_value(@key)
    )
<<<

*:/back away = >>>
    if(has_value(@key),
        msg('§6§lCelestia:§r ...')
        clear_value(@key)
    )
<<<

/arena (requires a world called "arena" and multiverse portals)

File "aliases.msa":
Code:
*:/arena = >>>
	if(ploc(player())['world'] != 'arena') {
		store_value(arena_info, player(), array(loc: ploc(player()), inv: pinv(player())))
		sudo(/mvtp arena)
	}
<<<
File "main.ms":
Code:
bind(player_spawn, null, null, @event) {
	if(has_value(arena_info, @event['player'])) {
		@info = get_value(arena_info, @event['player'])
		set_pinv(@info['inv'])
		modify_event('location', @info['loc'])
		clear_value(arena_info, @event['player'])
	}
}

I used commandhelper for that.

Nice, thanks!!! I never knew there was a plugin with a cool scripting language so you don't have to write actual Java!

More questions if you have time:

Also I noticed my ender chest was empty, I assume that's probably because you removed the contents of the playerdata directories? Out of interest, why do you and woot do that? Some privacy issues I can't think of?

Also out of interest, how huge was the database for prism? I figured it might be kind of insane but I don't really have a clue. I guess since people started playing less and history was only kept for a certain amount of time, it might not have been at its peak size when the wipe happened.

Thanks a million for all the files and stuff, I'm looking forward to things being all back the way they are meant to be used to be :)

(don't worry Tsysin, I can accept change :) )

Edit: The commands work perfectly, thanks!

Last edited:
Back