TF2 Load-outs

On a separate note, a while ago I asked for someone to give me a random scout loadout. Vorsprung replied with this:

Baby Face's Blaster
Winger
Wrap Assassin

A Scout loadout based around accuracy. I tested it out and surprisingly, it does really well. The Bleed from the WA builds the boost meter really fast, and the Winger does decent damage at a good range. Only downside to this set that I've seen are: Without the ball, Melee is a no-go, and The Winger's clip is really small. Other than that, I like it.

Now, someone give me a Random Solly loadout. And if someone suggests Rocket Jumper, Gunboats, Pain Train, I will beat them with a femur.

On a separate note, a while ago I asked for someone to give me a random scout loadout. Vorsprung replied with this:

Baby Face's Blaster
Winger
Wrap Assassin

A Scout loadout based around accuracy. I tested it out and surprisingly, it does really well. The Bleed from the WA builds the boost meter really fast, and the Winger does decent damage at a good range. Only downside to this set that I've seen are: Without the ball, Melee is a no-go, and The Winger's clip is really small. Other than that, I like it.

Now, someone give me a Random Solly loadout. And if someone suggests Rocket Jumper, Gunboats, Pain Train, I will beat them with a femur.

*ahem* Stock scout is best scout, and a good solly loadout would be stock launcher, gunboats, and market gardener.
Go tear shit up with shovels bro.

Baby Face's Blaster
Winger
Wrap Assassin

This is random, very random. I don't know the qualities of it, but here ya go anyways:

Rocket Launcher
Batallion's Backup
Disciplinary Action

Oh, God, don't beat me with a femur.

*ahem* Stock scout is best scout, and a good solly loadout would be stock launcher, gunboats, and market gardener.
Go tear shit up with shovels bro.
Not saying the loadout is the best. I'm saying it's good if you're feeling froggy and in the mood for something different. Stock scatter is by far my favorite of the Scout's primaries. Secondary is a 3-way tie between Pistol, Mad Milk, and the FG. Depends on what's needed. Melee for me is either the Sandman, or the Pan. Obnoxious Scout is obnoxious.

I'm really liking the Soldier Eclipse one, that just might be it.
How about this:
"For Whom My Shell Trolls"?
Description:
"I WILL SEND MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR KANGAROO WIFE"
Go rocketknight, I dare you.

Beggar's Bazooka
Gunboats
Half-Zatoichi

Desu desu
Not saying the loadout is the best. I'm saying it's good if you're feeling froggy and in the mood for something different. Stock scatter is by far my favorite of the Scout's primaries. Secondary is a 3-way tie between Pistol, Mad Milk, and the FG. Depends on what's needed. Melee for me is either the Sandman, or the Pan. Obnoxious Scout is obnoxious.
Vanilla Scout is best Scout, although Mad Milk is exceptionally OP, as is Bonk!

Wrap Assassin is useful and the Atomizer can be useful too.

But vanilla is chiller.

I alternate between vanilla and Scatter / Mad Milk / Wrap Assassin.

I prefer the sandman over atomizer. I liked the atomizer loads before since it helps me flank the enemy, but now replaced with BONK!.

I can't take out a lone heavy without the sandman... unless he's really slow to react.

I prefer the sandman over atomizer. I liked the atomizer loads before since it helps me flank the enemy, but now replaced with BONK!.

I can't take out a lone heavy without the sandman... unless he's really slow to react.
sandman + FG + 1 scattergun shot (if all pellets hit the heavy) = 225 damage :D
To take out a full HP heavy, that would need 3 scattergun shots.
I personally prefer the FaN though, with that it would be 295 hp before you would have to reload, which will nearly always be enough.

I don't like the Sandman that much because it lowers your health.
Health is important.

That's why I like the Wrap Assassin. I rarely engage in melee combat as a Scout anyway so the damage reduction doesn't matter, and I still get long-range bleedy-fun-time stuff.

When I use Mad Milk, I make up for the loss of long-range firepower that the Pistol supplies with the Wrap Assassin.

But gee, is the Pistol the bossest thing ever.

Related: "Sometimes being a Scout is hard."
BC934B7A504623198ED8E466EC6CA3A75B81D41B

I don't like the Sandman that much because it lowers your health.
Health is important.

That's why I like the Wrap Assassin. I rarely engage in melee combat as a Scout anyway so the damage reduction doesn't matter, and I still get long-range bleedy-fun-time stuff.

When I use Mad Milk, I make up for the loss of long-range firepower that the Pistol supplies with the Wrap Assassin.

But gee, is the Pistol the bossest thing ever.

Related: "Sometimes being a Scout is hard."
BC934B7A504623198ED8E466EC6CA3A75B81D41B
Delicious Dirt

So I have a name tag too, I wanted to save it and use it on my best strange weapon, which is a Huntsman. I fail at finding names for weapons in english...
Does anyone have any ideas ? a sexy name for a strange Huntsman?
(it has almost 300 kills at the moment)

So I have a name tag too, I wanted to save it and use it on my best strange weapon, which is a Huntsman. I fail at finding names for weapons in english...
Does anyone have any ideas ? a sexy name for a strange Huntsman?
(it has almost 300 kills at the moment)
I tend to name my weapons Mythological things. I had a V. Huntsman named "Skalmold's Executive Decision". Skalmold is a Valkyrie in Norse Mythology, Valkyrie are the choosers of the slain in battle. So yeah :p Cheesy

Back