TF2 Load-outs

Shortstop... ehhh.

I personally think it should stick inside it's Milkman set :P
Why? It has a nice large clip, so you can take out others without reloading, or keep many enemies busy at once. The reload time is short too, and because you reload all the bullets at once, you can add some constant firepower to your team :)

Why? It has a nice large clip, so you can take out others without reloading, or keep many enemies busy at once. The reload time is short too, and because you reload all the bullets at once, you can add some constant firepower to your team :)
Shortstop is terrible.

After having used it for a very, very long time, and thinking it was great, it's not.

The Shortstop is an improvement over the Baby Face's Blaster or the Soda Popper, but it is far, far worse than the Scattergun, or even *shudder* the Force-a-Nature.

It does not have a large clip. The Scattergun does not have a large clip.
Like, it's nice that it has a clip-reload, but I find that when I use the Shortstop, I get very few kills.

It's quite accurate and good for medium-range kills. However, it lacks close-range punch and long-range hassle-power, and is just too weak in its spread and scope to be powerful enough.

It's useful within the Special Delivery set, where its range capabilities can make up for your loss of ranged power from the Mad Milk usage.

The Special Delivery set is arguably the best Polycount set, because its bonus is just great. The hat looks good and all but one of the items are useful. (I don't find the Holy Mackerel particularly appealing, and I'd rather equip the Wrap Assassin / Sandman to make up for my loss of ranged power).

So yeah.

HATS PONG LENIS

I feel so bad for myself.

I wasted so much crap for this, just because it was appealing:

90px-Backpack_Cow_Mangler_5000.png

Please help me. ;(

Black Box (1 scrap, 1 Soldier class token, 1 Primary slot token), Reclaimed.

I only remember sacrificing Dead Ringer, Gunboats, Natascha, L'etranger, and the Shortstop, I think.

The reason why I feel horrible.

Unfortunately, I'm not premium (if that matters).
Still, you're better off just playing and finding new items. Also, don't think that any weapon is better than another. TF2 is incredibly balanced in that sense. It's all about find what works for you. Here's my advice. Find a class where you don't mind using the stock weapons and play as them until you find new things you want to try out.

Still, you're better off just playing and finding new items. Also, don't think that any weapon is better than another. TF2 is incredibly balanced in that sense. It's all about find what works for you. Here's my advice. Find a class where you don't mind using the stock weapons and play as them until you find new things you want to try out.

Sort of the reason why I stuck with Spy, with Ambassador and Cloak and Dagger. :3

Back