The New Super Smash Bros.

If Megaman's metal blade is not completely broken I will be incredibly disappointed. Does anybody else feel this way?
I think it already is. From what I've seen, it can be thrown in multiple directions, and has quite a bit of knockback to them. Something tells, though, that to balance this, they move incredibly slow and you're limited to one on screen at a time.

Sakurai posts pic of the days on Miiverse about Smash Bros 4, it's pretty cool. But here are the two recent ones.
sexual.jpg

^ The whole "cosmos", huh? I wonder where the "black hole" is if you catch my drift, if ya know what I mean, if you get what I'm sayin'
mother brain ssb4.jpg

^ Yay!

Being a huge Fire Emblem fan, I think the new Smash needs an FE character that isn't ANOTHER sword user.
honestly I see them doing something like chrom
Chrom_(FE13_Artwork).png

or maybe a magic user such as the tactician
308zdy8.jpg

honestly though I am super excited for smash, that was my first time playing a semi competitive game and truly enjoying it. Since I have a 3ds I will get that version but still there so much detail involved with the wiiu version that is is tempting to buy a wiiu...

honestly I see them doing something like chrom
Chrom_(FE13_Artwork).png

or maybe a magic user such as the tactician
308zdy8.jpg

honestly though I am super excited for smash, that was my first time playing a semi competitive game and truly enjoying it. Since I have a 3ds I will get that version but still there so much detail involved with the wiiu version that is is tempting to buy a wiiu...
I know he isn't a candidate at all, if they were to put a mage into the game I'd rather see me favorite Fire Emblem character of all time Erk
300px-Erk.jpg

I agree they're probably gonna put Chrom in if anyone, and possibly an Awakening skin for Marth, but I'm sick of seeing strictly "Sword users" in a game series that has axe users, lance users, cavaliers, archers, Pegasus knights, wyvern riders, mages, dark magic users (shamans), light magic users (monks/bishops), summoners and PEOPLE WHO TURN INTO FUCKING DRAGONS!

Saw this a couple days ago.
1896969_1462290653985241_300921131_n.jpg
\
Personally. I think that this design is much better, and brings more of a futuristic feel to the game. What do ya'll think?

Saw this a couple days ago.
1896969_1462290653985241_300921131_n.jpg
\
Personally. I think that this design is much better, and brings more of a futuristic feel to the game. What do ya'll think?
it is hard to say on one hand the old design was just fine but I mean the new design is nice looking so I won't complain.
Little Mac is officially now part of the Smash family (As a character, that is)! This is a pretty cool trailer too.
I lol'd at Samus.

I was kinda turned off when I saw the trailer because I spoiled it for my self earlier but he looks like a fun character and it is nice to see more new characters!

So I had a thought, so with brawl shutting down here soon I thought it would be cool to maybe play some matches with you guys before it does. what are your guys thoughts on this?

Isabelle is an Assist Trophy:
View attachment 143272
Weegee's New Final Smash:
View attachment 143273
Pikachu's Down-B changed a bit:
View attachment 143274
There are a lot more Pic of the Days to share, but there are too many to count, and these three were rather important (and recent).
on reddit there is a pic of the day album if you wanna check it out!

http://imgur.com/a/8KnTr#0

it is updated monday through friday thanks to sakurai bot and yea it is awesome!

There's going to be a Nintendo Direct on the 8th covering the new Super Smash games. This will also probably reveal a good chunk of the returning roster, if I had to guess.

Character list thus far:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Rosalina and Luma
Bowser
Yoshi
DK
Diddy Kong
Link
Toon Link
Zelda
Sheik
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Megaman
Sonic
Captain Olimar
Little Mac
Marth
Ike
Fox
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Kirby
King Dedede
Pikachu
Lucario
Charizard
Greninja

Characters fans wanted but aren't going to be playable:
Midna
Ridley
Dark Samus
Waluigi
Skull Kid

Characters fans want to return (From what I've seen):
Captain Falcon
Falco
Ganondorf
Mewtwo
Roy
Ike
Snake
Ness
Lucas
Meta Knight

I'd list all the characters people do want in the game, but I feel as if that list would extend for a long ass time. Also, I noticed that they're doing the work from the Bandai-Namco studios.... Potential characters from that company, maybe?

Back