The New Super Smash Bros.

Better be nerfed to all shit
He has been a bit. But we don't know HOW much yet. So far Sakurai has revealed his Up Special Move has been changed a lot. No more GLIDING! YEEEE
meta knight.png

goddamnitsakuraiandyourtrollingways,howdareyoureleaseaspecialedition3dsthatIreallyreallyreallywant.SinceIhavethexyversionIcan'tgetthisone [endrant]

goddamnit sakurai and your trolling ways, how dare you release a special edition 3ds that I really really really want. Since I have the x y version I can't get this one now

3ds-super-smash-bros.jpg

here is to hoping that they make a smash wiiu so I have a reason to get a wiiu and a reason to have smash on the wiiu

I decided to log into Miiverse since I haven't been on in a while and I see this.
View attachment 143801
My life is complete
I'm really glad they're adding in these little details to better enhance the overall experience. It makes things a lot more unique and fun.

Also, fans are speculating that one set of Marth's custom moves will be fire-based, as tribute to Roy. Thoughts?

I'm really glad they're adding in these little details to better enhance the overall experience. It makes things a lot more unique and fun.

Also, fans are speculating that one set of Marth's custom moves will be fire-based, as tribute to Roy. Thoughts?
I honestly believe Nintendo doesn't care about Roy or anyone from the Elibe timeline. If anything it's just a reference to the series' title (and in game artifact) FIRE Emblem.

Remember, ROY WAS ONLY PUT IN TO PROMOTE FE6! The west is literally the only place that remembers him because he was one of the first characters we saw from Fire Emblem and our first FE game was the prequel to Roy's game. Marth will resume to appear because he was the FIRST FE hero of all time and Awakening brought him back into the main story.

tl;dr No it's not a tribute to Roy, Nintendo doesn't care about him or his timeline/continent.

goddamnitsakuraiandyourtrollingways,howdareyoureleaseaspecialedition3dsthatIreallyreallyreallywant.SinceIhavethexyversionIcan'tgetthisone [endrant]

goddamnit sakurai and your trolling ways, how dare you release a special edition 3ds that I really really really want. Since I have the x y version I can't get this one now

3ds-super-smash-bros.jpg

here is to hoping that they make a smash wiiu so I have a reason to get a wiiu and a reason to have smash on the wiiu
I doubt they won't. It'll sell like hot cakes. If they don't, that's a bad move on Nintendo's part.

I doubt they won't. It'll sell like hot cakes. If they don't, that's a bad move on Nintendo's part.
yea I know just they fact that there is only a bundle and not a special edition worries me. also PofD is slowly confirming the leak

by bundle I mean the gc controller and the game. by special edition I mean a smash themed wiiu simular to the windwaker wiiu

kwbvkRz.jpg

0ARnEi0.jpg

"The first four color schemes for Samus are based off her Varia Suit, Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit from Super Metroid, and the Dark Suit. ..And here she is in the color schemes of the Gravity Suit from Metroid Prime, Green Samus (a regular in the Smash series), the Light Suit, and Dark Samus. A total of eight colors."

Somewhere in the world, Darkprime squealed so loudly, several people had to be hospitalized due to ruptured eardrums and partial deafness.

In all seriousness, 8 costumes per character. All of them. Holy fucking shit, Batman. Characters with a male and female counterpart have 4 costumes for each.

It's over.

n5XXLYJ.jpg

dO44pqt.jpg

(Translates to "The true Allstar mode has been unlocked! Defeat all fighters!")

Enjoy Mario in a costume and Edgy Pit, guys.

Nintendo just released download codes for a SSB demo to a few people. Each person got 4, and I managed to get chosen. So the first 3 people to reply to this get a code, because apparently I'm a lonely shutin with no friends.

Back