The New Super Smash Bros.

I can't wait to do this when Lucas comes out. I did these tricks all the time in Brawl, I hope he can still do it in Smash 4
0:00 and 0:37 are what I am talking about

Nowhere else to post but here, I suppose.
FALCON DIVE MONTAGE MADE BY YOURS TRULY!
Appropriate music used: Kevin MacLeod - Show Your Moves
YESZ!!!!!!!

Wow that is not who I expected to see. Hopefully he's fun though! By the way, anyone still play smash 4 or wii u in general? Because if so hit me up, my NNID is just bbgunshot.
I still play regularly so I'll add you! I'm DarkPrime25 on Wii U.

Anyway, it seems that Cloud wasn't the ballot winner, so technically we still get a chance at another unique character! Perhaps more than one...Sakurai is such a fucking troll

I still play regularly so I'll add you! I'm DarkPrime25 on Wii U.

Anyway, it seems that Cloud wasn't the ballot winner, so technically we still get a chance at another unique character! Perhaps more than one...Sakurai is such a fucking troll
It'd be fucking awesome if they took the top 5 of the ballot and put them in the game.

Hey, this isn't smash related but I didn't want to make another thread about it. Is anyone here getting the new Xenoblade? I think it has some form of coop in it and I plan on getting it. Trying to broaden my wii u friend horizon.

Hey, this isn't smash related but I didn't want to make another thread about it. Is anyone here getting the new Xenoblade? I think it has some form of coop in it and I plan on getting it. Trying to broaden my wii u friend horizon.
I may get it one of these days.

Anyway, TWO new characters were announced yesterday, if you don't know already, watch for yourself. It's pretty good!

I may get it one of these days.

Anyway, TWO new characters were announced yesterday, if you don't know already, watch for yourself. It's pretty good!
I have to say I was not expecting those two characters (I really liked the idea of shovel knight). but IDGAF and IMMA GET BOTH!

Back