What are your fears, Team9000?

I have a fear of being in a room with dolls / mirrors with the lights turned off. It's like they always turn and stare at me, and I always see wierd things in the mirror with the lights turned off... Is that a sad thing? =/
Also wasps.... but that's due to being swarmed by them a couple of times.

M-garuda_2-620x483.jpg

Mild phobia to thunder (only when associated with visible lightning) and most spiders, except jumping spiders which seem too cute and behave too mammal-like for me to be freaked out by them.

I'm oddly fascinated with both of my phobias though. Sometimes, I would gaze out of my window during a lightning storm just to see lightning bolts flash across the sky. If I find a spider in my room, I usually try to capture it. If it gets on me, I have a 50/50 chance of freaking out.

Besides that, not much.

When I was younger though, I was disturbed with renderings of grey aliens. The fear has pretty much dulled out with time.

WASPS.

FUCK
WASPS.

Bees pollinate shit. Spiders kill shit to balance the ecosystem. WASPS ARE ONLY HERE TO BE FUCKING ASSHOLES.

Small wasps give me the chills. Medium sized wasps cause me to hyperventilate. Those giant wasps with long ass legs send me the other direction at 100 mph.

Wasps are nothing but PURE. CONCENTRATED. EVIL. HATRED. MALICE.

It all started when I was little. I was at the park. I went down a slide. No, there was not a wasp nest under the slide. There was but a SINGLE wasp, on the side of the slide. It stung me REPEATEDLY. I might as well have pissed off a killer bee nest. This was not only one time. Wasps continued to be assholes throughout my life. Stalking me. Feeding on my fear. I've been stung countless times. Just yesterday, I woke up to a MASSIVE wasp on my pillow. More than likely a queen.

They want to kill me, BUT I WILL KILL THEM FIRST!

*considers a career as an exterminator*

Spiders. Deathly afraid of spiders. Why? I dont know why. But one time, last sumer actually. There was a spider on my pillow next to me, crawling around. I freaked out so much I fell out of my bed and rolled 10 feet to the other side of the room. Then I realized there might be spiders on the floor and jumped onto my futon. After that, I moved rooms, and I have NEVER slept in that bed since. All my video games are in there :eek:

Also pools in hotels with white bottoms. Ever since there was an alligator (crocodile maybe) found in a swimming pool in florida. I always have a feeling it's swimming under me.
Shower drains, ever since I watched ghost adventures.
My garage, at night, ever since I watched Scream.
My basement with the lights off (who isn't)
Needles, I used to scream, but now I just like get SUPER tense and agh.
Window blinds open at night, only because there's a canal path behind my house, and we get egged/rocked a lot. Also some totally wasted guy jumped over our fence one night, our great dance totally nailed him though.
Also when I ride my bike, I always have a feeling I'm going over the bars and land on my chin and get a huge cut. Also when I ride my bike, every time I turn in the rain I get tense. Because last summer I slid out and got that baby shaken thing, I did get up, and slowly/dazily walked up my driveway, but I passed out once I was in my house. This is a funny fear for me, since I do BMX a bit.

I just realized I have a lot of really small pointless fears... Oh well. xD

Spiders. Deathly afraid of spiders. Why? I dont know why. But one time, last sumer actually. There was a spider on my pillow next to me, crawling around. I freaked out so much I fell out of my bed and rolled 10 feet to the other side of the room. Then I realized there might be spiders on the floor and jumped onto my futon. After that, I moved rooms, and I have NEVER slept in that bed since. All my video games are in there :eek:

Also pools in hotels with white bottoms. Ever since there was an alligator (crocodile maybe) found in a swimming pool in florida. I always have a feeling it's swimming under me.
Window blinds open at night, only because there's a canal path behind my house, and we get egged/rocked a lot. Also some totally wasted guy jumped over our fence one night, our great dance totally nailed him though.
Also when I ride my bike, I always have a feeling I'm going over the bars and land on my chin and get a huge cut. Also when I ride my bike, every time I turn in the rain I get tense. Because last summer I slid out and got that baby shaken thing, I did get up, and slowly/dazily walked up my driveway, but I passed out once I was in my house. This is a funny fear for me, since I do BMX a bit.

Our great dane* Lol

Thou shalt not pass! *gets down on the floor with da moves*
Wasted Guy: "I give! Your moves! They stun me!"

What episode is that? Im missing alot of episodes :confused:
Also
zak__s_new_phobia_by_kagschann-d3c5ns0.jpg

It was an episode where he mentioned there was a ghost in the bathroom while 2 younger sisters were taking a shower, well I think like "witch ghosts" were pinching them... It's been forever, like since I was 5-6. So like, 8-9 years... Just stayed with me

Oh yeah. Another fear I forgot to mention, but I am afraid of staring into people's eyes for an extended period of time. I can do it in small amounts but any longer than a minute and my heart begins to race. I can only look into the eyes of people I know well for a long time without feeling afraid. I tend to avoid people's eyes if I can, and looking into someone's eyes for too long makes me want to cry or back away from them. Sounds silly, I know.

When I just first went into elementary school, as a five year old kid, this boy in the fourth grade started bullying me, but it wasn't the kind of bullying where they hit you or attack you. He usually backed me into a corner or some other place I couldn't get away from him, and hunched over me, staring at me in the face with cold, dead eyes. I could never look away, kind of like when you're frozen with fear. He did this the entire year, and even got his friends to help. The worst thing that boy ever did was after school at a sort of daycare, where he and his friends cornered me and backed me on top of a cafeteria table. I don't really want to repeat what happened after that.

I've had this problem my whole life and no amount of therapy has helped. We had to do this one exercise in some thing my mom brought me to where we had to stare into the eyes of another person we did not know well for 30 minutes. I was scared at first but got used to it at about the five minute mark, but for some reason the person I was doing the exercise with started crying. They later told me that they didn't know why.

Ah yes, I forgot. Wasps are not my only fear.

I HATE being watched. No, not as in if I was an actor and people were watching me, I mean being stalked. As mentioned before, I do believe there is a ghost in my room, watching me. It freaks me the FUCK out.

Herobrine, and the feeling of being watched in general, keep me from playing Minecraft's singleplayer.

Oh yeah. Another fear I forgot to mention, but I am afraid of staring into people's eyes for an extended period of time. I can do it in small amounts but any longer than a minute and my heart begins to race. I can only look into the eyes of people I know well for a long time without feeling afraid. I tend to avoid people's eyes if I can, and looking into someone's eyes for too long makes me want to cry or back away from them. Sounds silly, I know.

When I just first went into elementary school, as a five year old kid, this boy in the fourth grade started bullying me, but it wasn't the kind of bullying where they hit you or attack you. He usually backed me into a corner or some other place I couldn't get away from him, and hunched over me, staring at me in the face with cold, dead eyes. I could never look away, kind of like when you're frozen with fear. He did this the entire year, and even got his friends to help. The worst thing that boy ever did was after school at a sort of daycare, where he and his friends cornered me and backed me on top of a cafeteria table. I don't really want to repeat what happened after that.

I've had this problem my whole life and no amount of therapy has helped. We had to do this one exercise in some thing my mom brought me to where we had to stare into the eyes of another person we did not know well for 30 minutes. I was scared at first but got used to it at about the five minute mark, but for some reason the person I was doing the exercise with started crying. They later told me that they didn't know why.
I'm with you. After my 7th/8th grade math teacher looked me in the eyes, and her cold dead eyes scared the living hell out of me.

Back