What would happen if....

They would either die or be really weirdly shaped freak trees.

What would happen if the moon actually WAS made of cheese?
Then the moon would likely have a smaller gravitational pull, which would lead to more asteroids crashing to earth's surface.

What would happen if women ruled the world?

Then the moon would likely have a smaller gravitational pull, which would lead to more asteroids crashing to earth's surface.

What would happen if women ruled the world?
then we would actually get shit done become a matriarchy

What would happen if childbirth was 100% fatal, but guaranteed twins (or other multipls of kids)?

Then the population of humans will decrease drastically since no one will attempt to get pregnant. Eventually women will become extinct attempting to give birth, then there will be no women to reproduce with, men will turn to homosexuality but since there is no reproduction involved in it the total human population will decrease to extinction. Congratulations, you have destroyed humanity.

What would happen if we colonized Jupiter?

Then the population of humans will decrease drastically since no one will attempt to get pregnant. Eventually women will become extinct attempting to give birth, then there will be no women to reproduce with, men will turn to homosexuality but since there is no reproduction involved in it the total human population will decrease to extinction. Congratulations, you have destroyed humanity.

What would happen if we colonized Jupiter?

We would probably make a lot of hype for the first manned mission to Jupiter after discovering (theory says there's a solid rock core at the centre of the gas) solid ground, send them on their way in a one way only rocket and cut off communications to let those poor undesirables they took off the streets get crushed by the atmospheric pressure.

What would happen if deaf people could read minds?

We would probably make a lot of hype for the first manned mission to Jupiter after discovering (theory says there's a solid rock core at the centre of the gas) solid ground, send them on their way in a one way only rocket and cut off communications to let those poor undesirables they took off the streets get crushed by the atmospheric pressure.

What would happen if deaf people could read minds?
I would surgically make myself deaf and join in on the fun.

What would happen if Nigeria hosted the Olympic Games?

I would surgically make myself deaf and join in on the fun.

What would happen if Nigeria hosted the Olympic Games?
I'd imagine security measures would be more of a concern.

What would happen if a tiny town (ie population 10,000) hosted the Olympic Games?

Then suddenly that town would appear on maps.

What would happen if I acquired the powers of Colossus?

If you don't know Colossus' superpowers:
Turn my tissue of my entire body into a powerful steel-like substance, which, when activated, grants me super strength, durability, and stamina. Also, I cannot turn individual parts into the steel-like substance, it's either all steel-like or all normal flesh.

I'd imagine security measures would be more of a concern.

What would happen if a tiny town (ie population 10,000) hosted the Olympic Games?
Sochi didn't exist until Russia got the bid for the Olympic games, it was seriously an empty patch of land like 6 years ago.

@the game
You would probably be a Colossus.

What would happen if gravity turned itself off for 2-3 hours a day?

Antigravitylove all over the world! :D

EDIT: damn too slow

Then shit would float off into space

What would happen if Io_Reign did a ton of cocaine?

Would something even change? Well, obviously his observation of the surroundings would.
He'd dieded!

What would happen if things would spoil exactly as the expiration date says (with hours, minutes and seconds)?

Then I'd need to clear my fridge of a TON of expired yogurt.

What would happen if Team9000 got a sitcom?

Antigravitylove all over the world! :D

EDIT: damn too slow

Would something even change? Well, obviously his observation of the surroundings would.
He'd dieded!

What would happen if things would spoil exactly as the expiration date says (with hours, minutes and seconds)?
Just throwing this out there, cocaine doesn't change perception all that much.

@the game
It would star Neil Patrick Harris and be funny as hell.

What would happen if Richard Nixon came back from the dead and started attacking Somalian villages?

Just throwing this out there, cocaine doesn't change perception all that much.

@the game
It would star Neil Patrick Harris and be funny as hell.

What would happen if Richard Nixon came back from the dead and started attacking Somalian villages?

How am I supposed to know, I'm not the one taking it! XD

Pirates would shoot him and take his valuables, it's just Nixon, who came back from the dead.

What would happen if cheating wasn't possible anymore? (In general)

How am I supposed to know, I'm not the one taking it! XD

Pirates would shoot him and take his valuables, it's just Nixon, who came back from the dead.

What would happen if cheating wasn't possible anymore? (In general)

then the fucking Common core standards would become defunct and cease to be a thing because of perfect scores.

What would happen if I wore a bowler hat instead of my bucket hat?

Then I'd start bossing you around with a Calvin Candie voice

What would happen if Poptarts became sentient, grew to the size of an average human and lived among us

Then I'd start bossing you around with a Calvin Candie voice

What would happen if Poptarts became sentient, grew to the size of an average human and lived among us
I'd be in prison.

What would happen if we only ate food for pleasure?

Then there would be a large industry based on food fetishes

What if the Mayans were right and the world did end on Dec 21, 2012?

Then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

What would happen if all of our vehicles were Transformers, only the Autobots and Decepticons made peace so they wouldn't be fighting each other.

Then there would be illegal Transformer fighting rings, Transformer mills, and the gasoline industry would go into free-fall.

What would happen if another fully sapient species, inherent of this planet, suddenly popped up from caves/the deep ocean, knew about us, and were butthurt over the shit we're doing to the planet?

Back