• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New contest?

OR

just have a fail contest :D

send in your biggest fail in any game, we have a judge panel and the person who fails the most wins :D

My biggest derp was in LoL (quazy and narwhals were there) I was running around dying nonstop (pretty much feeding them) and then I was about to kill someone and then I jumped the turret and died.

Wait, I do that every game

My biggest fail in in CoD multiplayer. I joined a friends game and they were playing hardcore modes, which I've never played before. I ended up killing a lot more people than usual though so I was happy... then I realized hardcore modes have friendly fire. Oops xD

Not everybody's computer can handle that, and not everyone might enjoy that, as that puts the contest in favor of the seasoned League of Legends veterans because they know what they are doing. A contest like this needs to be broad and opened to a wide spectrum of people.

My biggest fail was teleporting to GiftedNarwhals (In Minecraft) and crashing from him setting off 3000 pieces of TNT. :rofl:

Not everybody's computer can handle that, and not everyone might enjoy that, as that puts the contest in favor of the seasoned League of Legends veterans because they know what they are doing. A contest like this needs to be broad and opened to a wide spectrum of people.
naww you have a point, i'll make a seperate thread for it :D
we could always have a signature contest?

Did you make your signature? or did you generate the signature on a website? Not going to lie, thats pretty badass.

The contest has been decided upon. Keep an eye and ear out as it should be appearing soon. I would like to keep this thread open though as I am always going to be looking for more contest ideas. Thanks for the input guys, and I hope you enjoy the upcoming contest.

The contest has been decided upon. Keep an eye and ear out as it should be appearing soon. I would like to keep this thread open though as I am always going to be looking for more contest ideas. Thanks for the input guys, and I hope you enjoy the upcoming contest.
The game-review contest? :)

Back