• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New contest?

I have details, just not real solid ones yet. I will tell you this though. Labor day weekend :)

If it's minecraft related, why don't they give ingame rewards? A stack of some delicious 57 would do perfectly. Or for second maybe some 42.

If it's minecraft related, why don't they give ingame rewards? A stack of some delicious 57 would do perfectly. Or for second maybe some 42.

No, we try and make this as far from minecraft related as we can that way it appeals to a wider audience. Besides. the grand prize is set- Gaming console of your choice.

No, we try and make this as far from minecraft related as we can that way it appeals to a wider audience. Besides. the grand prize is set- Gaming console of your choice.
You are quite generous, may I ask what job for a living?

I'm looking forward eagerly to the contest. I'm a cheap bastard and a sucker for competitions - even though I never really win.
I've already written a game review, so I'm happy. And I can do more.

Back