Are you the only person on Team9000 who...?

Ohs_stacked_3x3_nathanielmg.jpg

This is pretty much my favorite cereal ever and if it's not soaked in milk... you're eating Honey Graham Rocks.

I'm a bit of a kleptomaniac; i steal all sorts of little odds and ends.

Over the years i've taken all sorts of shit from school. they items i have taken include (but are not limited to):

Paperback books

Pens

Pencils

Highlighters

Markers

Rulers

3.5mm dual head jacks

and a Necklace i found.

Also, FROSTED FLAKES FTW.

:3
I do this as well... stores included

Over the years i've taken all sorts of shit from school. they items i have taken include (but are not limited to):

Paperback books

Pens

Pencils

Highlighters

Markers

Rulers

3.5mm dual head jacks

and a Necklace i found.

oh, Almost forgot, silly mighty, i also have in my possession from "borrowing"

a Walking Cane

Numerous rubber bands

Coins from other countries (right now i have Germany and i think Brazil)

Numerous pokemon cards, Including the Gold Mewtwo card.

I am deathly afraid of heights.

So using the transitive property I also hate flying.
I have a major fear of heights as well, however I don't have a fear of flying.

It's mostly just, I have a fear of heights where it is possible for me to easily fall. Steep stairs, terraces, mezzanines. I also always have some fear when I'm near one that someone will randomly just flip me over the edge.

I am very afraid of wasps. If one flies near me or I even see one, fuck that shit I'm out of there. Even seeing a picture scares the hell out of me. Bees I have a higher tolerance for, as long as I don't get touched by one I'm fine.

Do you mean multiple of 5?
If so, then I totally agree, with the addition that sometimes it is acceptable for the number to not be a multiple of 5 as long as it is an even number.

My brother has this same problem, my computer is directly next to the TV in the living room, so I have to change the volume since I can just lean back and press the buttons.

Brother: "Hey Nick, turn up the volume to 40"
Me: "Sure."
*Turns up to 40, turns down to 39*
"Have fun, Sweetie."
Brother: *eye twitch*

Also, I can't stand having any form of dust, sand granules, hairs or any slight thing on my bed when I go to sleep, If I don't spend a few second wiping it off, my back wont stop itching for the rest of the night and it's torture.

Paperback books

Pens

Pencils

Highlighters

Markers

Rulers

3.5mm dual head jacks

and a Necklace i found.

Pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, and rulers? Is this why my pens and all those things disappear when I leave it on my table for a while in school before? (Or when it falls down?)

I also have a fear of anything permanent, this includes tattoos, piercings, deafness, blindness, limb loss, any permanent damage to my body, reputation, even a stain on a garment I enjoy wearing. If I can't get rid of it I don't want to have anything to do with it.

Back