Are you the only person on Team9000 who...?

If it's any consolation I have a mortal fear of cockroaches
Fucking dirty shits
Always jumping out at me
[collapse= Wall of text..]To add to your hatred, cockroaches can survive being microwaved in a microwave and they also survived atomic and nuclear bombs, and a asteroid hitting earth that killed the fucking dinosaurs. They can live without their heads. The fuckers are hard but yet they are simple to kill. Their weaknesses, from what I've learned from personal experience, is water, fire, cold temperatures, and being smashed. They can't swim very good so they drown in water. To kill them fast, pour hot water on them. It's a instant death. Some would say, smashing a cockroach will kill it. That's not entirely true. I've smashed millions of the fuckers and they don't always die right away. They won't die instantly 99% of the time. If they get trapped in the fridge or freezer, they will slowly die.[/collapse] Just use fire. It's super effective.

being smashed
smashed millions of the fuckers
hulk_smash_loki.gif

But yeah I can concur. I had to dismember and decapitate a cockroach to kill it once.

Food separation.
Don't fucking mix my food up or I will wreck you IRL.
For example; In a bag of gummy babies you eat all the yellows, then greens, then oranges, then reds, then purples. YOU HAVE TO DO IT THAT WAY. IN THAT ORDER.
HOW DARE YOU ENTER THE MASH POTATO YOU DIRTY ROTTEN PEAS. GET OUT RIGHT NOW I HATE YOU.
I don't separate gummies like that. But that whole "You put your rice under the chicken/vegetables"...

...No, fuck you, the rice goes in a separate motherfucking bowl and the chicken and vegetables do not touch each other, bitch.

No. People. No. I do not mean masturbation.

It's okay to admit it. We are all mature people here. We understand that you have urges and it's only natural to satisfy those urges. We all do it. It's okay avroom, we're here for you. :)

It's okay to admit it. We are all mature people here. We understand that you have urges and it's only natural to satisfy those urges. We all do it. It's okay avroom, we're here for you. :)
Seriously though, I really didn't mean "it". :D

What I mean is for example going to a store, realizing I don't even have money with me, but still going in that direction.

Whenever it rains I go outside (on my patio) and read a sad moment in one of my Manga or normal books. Really gets the mood going.

Back