Are you the only person on Team9000 who...?

it really depends on the type of blood: for the few times i've smelled wild animal blood, I'm perfectly fine with it. Domesticated animal/Human blood really depends on what the creature has eaten. I'm one of those types of people that can smell if a human/animal eats a lot of junk food; there's a distinct greasy, tainted tinge in their body odor that also shows up in their blood.
also because this pic is relevant to above statement:
tumblr_lx3kbt0D7A1qeyxnyo1_500.gif
While me, on the other hand...I can't even smell anything. I mean, I can if it's pretty strong, but most of the time I get nothing.

Might be a bit weird and gross but ok...

I cannot take a shit outside of my house, or a residence considered *safe* by me. If I have strangers/friends in the house, I will not go take a dump. Nor will I take one in a public bathroom. I'll always leg it home somehow, no matter how much it bothers me.

On my flight to the states a few years ago I had to take a shit at the airport in Vienna. Nope. Not even on the plane. Not even at JFK. Nope. I waited until I came to a clean hotel room. I can say I've been around the world, while having to shit :D

Also I don't go to the bathroom for dumps, regularly. I can go a week without doing so.

I cannot take a shit outside of my house, or a residence considered *safe* by me. If I have strangers/friends in the house, I will not go take a dump. Nor will I take one in a public bathroom. I'll always leg it home somehow, no matter how much it bothers me.

On my flight to the states a few years ago I had to take a shit at the airport in Vienna. Nope. Not even on the plane. Not even at JFK. Nope. I waited until I came to a clean hotel room. I can say I've been around the world, while having to shit :D

Also I don't go to the bathroom for dumps, regularly. I can go a week without doing so.

image.jpg

That's similar with me but instead of shit I can't pee outside a "trusted" area unless I really have to go.

-My first impression for everyone is I don't like them. (With the exception of the occasional bamf)
-Strongly against drinking. I just remember from seeing my dad with hangovers when I was little and thinking "why would anyone want to do that"
-I never had a good relationship with my parents.
-If you spray any kind of cologne in public you are the biggest dickbag society has seen and I will personally kick your fucking head in (I'm allergic, holy shit public transport you expect me to hold my breath for 20 minutes?)

I suffer from insomnia, so sleeping's a bitch. In these drowsy states, I tend to write or draw - resulting in some quite interesting stuff which doesn't make sense to a normal person :p
I can't stand shut doors or windows, one always has to be open. I think it's something to do with me not feeling safe in a place where I don't know the immediate way out. In the case of an emergency, I have to know how to get out otherwise I spend all of my time being really paranoid.
Also, I share a bit of Anxe's dumping issue - relief isn't possible in a public place. Doesn't really help with IBS but eh

I have a giant pyramid of soda cans that me and friends have consumed from the years 2008-2010. (Note it started New Year's Eve 2007)

View attachment 141371

As you can see, it reaches the ceiling of the basement so it's a little more than 6 feet tall and consists of 2000+ cans. If I had to guess, majority of it is Mountain Dew and it consists of the cans from BOTH DEWmacries.
Your dentist must hate you.

If I sit on a squarelike chair to a squarelike table, I always tend to fix the chairs position until the both of them are parallel in lines after standing up (except for the case I'll use it shortly again).
I don't think there is even one little thing about me others would consider precious.
I honestly think that I'll stay single until the end of my life.

I have to eat popcorn with nacho cheese dip on top. And mix it in with a spoon. I eat chessmen cookies with whipped cream on top. Yum! I hate dirty sinks, drives me nuts to see soap scum. I get super excited to see things like old buildings or anything in general I seen on tv and haven't in person. I umm, love to sniff jersey every time he takes a shower like a doggie. I can't help it he smells amazing. Smells bring memories to mind so I sniff and then time travel for a arc or two. I must play candy crush before bed or I can not fall asleep. And ummm that's about it.

I've bled on every backpack I've had since kindergarten and I am generally fascinated by blood and bleeding. I don't hurt myself to do it, but I focus on it if it's happening.

I like the feeling of suction cups and baby hands on the palm side of my forearms. I also have a tendency to walk with my big toes gnarled up like a Velociraptor, hence the jeer "Put your damn toes down, girl, you're not a dinosaur! Grr! 'Queue asshole laughter from aunts/uncles'".

I like the feeling of suction cups and baby hands on the palm side of my forearms. I also have a tendency to walk with my big toes gnarled up like a Velociraptor, hence the jeer "Put your damn toes down, girl, you're not a dinosaur! Grr! 'Queue asshole laughter from aunts/uncles'".
Until I was like...16 or so, I had the habit of walking only on my toes while barefoot...like how a Covenant Elite from Halo walks (only example I could think of). That's how I walked all the time.

Oh, that's another one. I have a big fear about going blind. I feel for me that would be worse than death, because I would have absolutely no way to be in contact with pretty much all of my friends, including my girlfriend.
I'm exactly the same way... Whenever my eyes begin to hurt/vision blurs due to me being tired, the illogical side of me freaks out hardcore.

Whevever I see something sharp, all I can envision is it stabbing my eye... T.T

I can hear the static of an active television clear into another room, and no, I don't mean the static fuzz of a disabled channel. I'm talking about the static electricity that buzzes on a television screen while its on. The screen could be black and appear off, but I can tell when it's on or not. I can also raise my left ring finger 1.5 inches off of a table while the rest of my fingers remain flat on the table.

I can hear the static of an active television clear into another room, and no, I don't mean the static fuzz of a disabled channel. I'm talking about the static electricity that buzzes on a television screen while its on. The screen could be black and appear off, but I can tell when it's on or not. I can also raise my left ring finger 1.5 inches off of a table while the rest of my fingers remain flat on the table.
I can hear most electrical appliances with power around me. The only time I truly am in silence is when I'm in the middle of nowhere visiting relatives who have virtually no technology.

Back