Are you the only person on Team9000 who...?

This is all I could think about for the next hour after reading this

image.jpg

I have to like kick my leg as hard as I can 5+ times and then get up and walk around and repeat to try and get rid of the weird ass feeling under my knee. It's the weirdest thing in the world.

And since gia brought up dreams, that reminds me of how I have never had the dreams that everyone seems to have. You know like the "I was flying," and "I was falling, I tripped,"
I mean, I've been shot by kesha. I've had 3-4 dreams of volcanoes close to eruption appearing next to my home. Elmo held me hostage, dinosaur stuffed animals have come to life, and the coca cola bear lived in my house. BUT IVE NEVER FLOWN WHY

Also I used to have an "imaginary" friend that turned out to be kind of sort of real in a way that's not real but more real than imaginary. (because that made sense) either way, interesting story.

I was diagnosed with Aspergers back in 2006, certain noises drive me mad, I obsess over things, I tend to be rather paranoid, I love post rock and symphonic rock, I reuse old technology (used a CRT monitor almost as old as I am and a VGA adapter to play xbox 360 in hd), I love Apple's Quartz Composer, I have a fear of depths, and my two favorite courses in college were "Intro to Evolutionary Computing" and "Intro to Parallel Processing".

1. Any high frequency noise makes my head/ears feel like they will explode.
  2. I hate ALL sounds associated with eating
  3. The sound of someone gulping makes me cringe and want to puke
  4. I'm terrified of ladybugs
  5. I love the smell of gasoline and skunks ((NOT fresh sprayed/run over the stink sack)) - They smell sweet to me
  6. I cannot drink any plain water if it isn't ~kill your gums~ ICE COLD. It tastes like metal and will make me puke
  7. I have no gag reflex
  8. I have a /texture reflex/ - I cannot eat ANYTHING with a slimy/snot-like texture (i.e. clams/oysters/muscles, mushrooms, etc.
  9. I could sweat, naked, in a snowstorm
  10. My hands and feet FREEZE while the rest of me sweats and overheats
  11. I have an incredible memory. i.e I remember phone numbers I haven't even called since I was in 3rd grade

I can do this as well. I heard a buzz once, went downstairs, found the TV was still on. Happened several times since. I also can hear the buzz my CRT monitor's power indicator light makes when in sleep mode. I have to turn the monitor fully off when I go to bed, or else the sound the light makes when it blinks will keep me awake
I'm the same way, ESPECIALLY with the monitor I'm using now.. it's SOOO LOUD!

I am territorial. You know how most dogs get when there is a stranger in their yard, or at the door? If I see a person I don't know wandering in our yard, either walking through or loitering, I get pissed off. More pissed than the average person would. I have to resist the urge to slam the door open and chase them out of the yard with a crowbar.

I am territorial. You know how most dogs get when there is a stranger in their yard, or at the door? If I see a person I don't know wandering in our yard, either walking through or loitering, I get pissed off. More pissed than the average person would. I have to resist the urge to slam the door open and chase them out of the yard with a crowbar.
"Get off mah lawn!"

Share intresting things about yourself that you always assumed made you weird, standoffish, or unique, and others will reply if they have the same trait. Be it fears, likes, dislikes, fetishes x3, etc.

I'll start.

I have the fear of powdered sugar donuts. I kid you not, every time someone opens a bag I have to leave the room.

do you know what Made you fear the powdered sugar donuts just asking.

I have a tendency to walk so quietly, that I can sneak up on people who supposedly have great hearing. Having lived with me for so long, they start to glance around themselves at random intervals to make sure I'm not around. I usually scare the shit out of people, and they yell at me for it.

Hehe same here! I started walking on my toes after being repeatedly told to stop walking on my heels (stomping :p)
Though if it's too quiet, I can some times get caught cause my joints make cracking noises (toes, ankles and some times knees)

My metabolism is sloth-like. Really.
I can make do on about 1 meal a day, and can sleep for extensive lengths of time (16 hours without previous lack of sleep).
People see me as pretty lazy, and this is kinda why, I'm always low on energy.

do you know what Made you fear the powdered sugar donuts just asking.
Well, I always hated the way they tasted, but one day I ate a few to be nice...

My stomach didn't react well...

At all.

You may say, "Oh, you're just grossed out by them, not really a fear."
But no.
If you open a bag near me, I'm either leaving or coming after you.

Back