Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but they're now defeated by my army of Hyper Beam using Rayquazas.

I wish Pokemon existed in real life.

Granted:
Pokémon Origins.png

I wish I had Halo 4 now instead of (worst-case scenario) a week from now.

Where's the corruption?

Granted, but it sucks balls (literally).

I wish that the human race was completely straight in terms of sexuality.

Did you write that?
No, I got it off of our Image Thread. Bam.
I wish for a SPACEE
Granted. Your SPACEE is a bipedal robot, designed to be an automatic spacer for things like evening distance between objects on a shelf. Recommended for those with OCD.

Your SPACEE looked at you and decided (that's right, you've the only model in the series that is semi-capable of REASON) that you need to be spaced.

The right side of your body is now exactly 1 foot west of the left side of your body, both sides pointing northward.
I wish for SPACE.

Granted, but it's no longer Suited-Liar Season. It's Tree Season now.

I wish for a quack.

(how long will this go on for xD)
owait. i started this :o

Granted, but the cheese is moldy, the pickles are dry, and that's all that there is in the sandwich.

I wish for Pepto Bismol.

Granted. It fixed everything Pepto-Bismol is good for, except for the fact that you didn't have an upset stomach before.
The "oval office" is now your bestest friend.

I wish for moar SFM that doesn't suck.

Granted, but the SFM started to NOT suck so much that it's mouth has grown too strong. Years later, with a strong mouth, the sucking strangely continued. With an everly-strong mouth, SFM sucked even MOAR than before.

I wish for an alien anatomy.

Granted. But 10 seconds later, a little nuclear bomb blows it up. Resulting in pandemonium, chaos, death, blood, guts, and radiation spewing everywhere.

Congratulations.

I wish that this thread gets revived.

Hooray! My wish is granted!

Back