Cube World, the 20% cooler Minecraft.

Server is up, speak with Casham, Bracabrad, or Sundragon for IP info. Imma be asleep for a bit so cheers ladies :).

If they want people to buy their game they might wanna work on keeping the game store up longer then 5 minutes.
3APVL.png

If they want people to buy their game they might wanna work on keeping the game store up longer then 5 minutes.
3APVL.png

It was up for 6+ hours this morning at least. Keep in mind that Picroma is based in Europe. The shop usually comes up each morning around 1:30 AM EST for us folks in the US because that is when the husband and wife that are producing the game would start work considering they are 7-8 hours ahead of us.

Because of the recent DDOS attacks they have been receiving almost daily, it would not surprise me if they intentionally take the shop offline at the end of their work day when they go home for fear that it could crash while they are gone and cause unwanted errors and such.

If you want the game badly enough, wake up early in the morning and you will probably be rewarded with an open shop. Good Luck.

Edit: The shop actually closed around 7:00 PM today meaning it was probably up for almost 18 hours today unless it was down in the middle of the day (I would not know because I was at work without access to a computer). I predict it will get better and better over the next few days.

Server up and running hopefully auto-restart for crashes. Will keep watch later on if crashes for debugging. :)

Server up and running hopefully auto-restart for crashes. Will keep watch later on if crashes for debugging. :)

I think we discovered last night that the server kicked everyone off if anyone left. Has this been sorted out?

I think we discovered last night that the server kicked everyone off if anyone left. Has this been sorted out?
That's server software side, it's a known issue with the >4 people in server amount. Hopefully it will be fixed in later versions.

so... something hilarious I found upon riding my peacock...
totallysafe.jpg

Looks totally safe, right?

I've found a Portal on Bored's server, once he's fine with me posting the location i'll share it in another screencap of the world map.
PortalOfVarion.jpg

and here's the location of that portal:
MaptoPortal.jpg

so... something hilarious I found upon riding my peacock...
View attachment 140592
Looks totally safe, right?

I've found a Portal on Bored's server, once he's fine with me posting the location i'll share it in another screencap of the world map.
View attachment 140593

and here's the location of that portal:
View attachment 140594

Nice work! We desperately need to find more of these to help reduce the absurd travel times to group back together again.

When you craft an item, you can get 50 of it, if you just keep the button pressed and turn on the minimap. Possible exploit for the lack of potions in the beginning.

Now that my internet has come back up to speed, I don't suppose I can be told the IP of Bored's server?

Back