Gun and Gun Hobbiest thread revival

here is my ruger mark ii 22/45

63Tkl.jpg

that just looks fun to shoot.

i want to like this a billion times and then a billion more.

Just to stay on topic, I really want something like this. (seriously)

1287733441.jpg

Although i have no idea where i can get my hands on something like that :c

There are so many things that I want to leave a real, coherent comment on... But my brain thinks mostly in internet... So I reply to this post.

This the gun I have for now:

It loads itself up, then shoots ball of vile puke all over it's enemies...
Please, this is not a good contribution to this thread.

This is a serious thread and not I Can Haz Cheeseburger.

Thanks.

Unless you've a Sig Sauer covered in cat fur or some shit, please leave

answer to the pic: WTF is with you and golden firearms?

Answer to you wondering where to get one: 'Merica.....or Mexico.

You also forgot Colombia...

Also...

Thanks.

You know a thread is serious when Vorsprung himself tells someone else to piss off if they don't have anything good to contribute. <3

Thanks.

Vorsprung you rotten phallus, no need to tell someone to leave just because of one post that strays from serious to a light-hearted joke. Well, at least you were nice about how you worded it.
I mean sure, it wasn't needed, but it didn't do any harm and it was just one post. I've seen you do things like that in the past as well.

This is an open discussion for anyone to post in.

Trollsprung, 0
Internet, 1

Vorsprung you rotten phallus, no need to tell someone to leave just because of one post that strays from serious to a light-hearted joke. Well, at least you were nice about how you worded it.
I mean sure, it wasn't needed, but it didn't do any harm and it was just one post. I've seen you do things like that in the past as well.

This is an open discussion for anyone to post in.

Trollsprung, 0
Internet, 1

I agree, anybody can post things here as long as it is about the topic at hand....however cats used as guns....really trollish.

My father bought himself his long awaited SKS for Christmas. Everything is authentic besides the stock, he hates the stock and is looking to have it replaced, but other than that it looks very nice. Came with a bayonet as well.

My father bought himself his long awaited SKS for Christmas. Everything is authentic besides the stock, he hates the stock and is looking to have it replaced, but other than that it looks very nice. Came with a bayonet as well.

the Tapco intrafuse stock systems for the SKS are fantastic and they come with a bayonet cut version. I have one on mine and there is a pic on page 6.

dAxVq.jpg

CZ 9mm, Glock .45, S&W .460.

nsLMP.jpg

Benelli Supernova Tact. 12 Gauge with an Aimpoint.

oIoGw.jpg

Kriss Super Vector .45 ACP with Tact. strap and I believe it's another Aimpoint.

Noble brings the heat!

That super vector...I've been wanting to shoot one, that thing just looks like it is high maintenance as well. would love a quick review on it.

also, benelli supernova, hands down one of my favorite shotguns.

So, without getting overly political, I'm a little upset because the past two weeks I've worked enough over time to buy a shiny new AK for myself.
However, with all of the mass hysteria about bans, every local gun store that has one is price gouging like crazy, and every website is completely sold out. So, I may be in possession of a new toy soon, if I can find one.
Although I may settle and buy a new 1911. (If i can only carry 10 rounds starting next year, I want them to be 10 rounds of .45 [or possibly 10mm] in a pistol with 100 years of service quality)

Back