house gives cispa the ok.

our media is just as bad, maybe even worse. theres fox news who cram neocon propaganda down people's throats all day, saying we need to be the policeman of the world, yet they claim to be conservatives for small government. msnbc (and to a lesser degree cnn) claim to be liberal and act like obama is looking out for the people, meanwhile, he sends people off to illegal undeclared wars under "humanitarian" cover. not to mention the fact that his largest donors are wall street banksters. theyre trying to keep the left-right paradigm going so that people fight over political parties instead of uniting and getting rid of the people that actually run things in the world.

our media is just as bad, maybe even worse. theres fox news who cram neocon propaganda down people's throats all day, saying we need to be the policeman of the world, yet they claim to be conservatives for small government. msnbc (and to a lesser degree cnn) claim to be liberal and act like obama is looking out for the people, meanwhile, he sends people off to illegal undeclared wars under "humanitarian" cover. not to mention the fact that his largest donors are wall street banksters. theyre trying to keep the left-right paradigm going so that people fight over political parties instead of uniting and getting rid of the people that actually run things in the world.

I have heard. Politics is so crazy these days, instead of one person debating an issue and realising their faults, they just oppose the other party on everything and are too uppity to admit that they could possibly be wrong on one tiny aspect of the tiniest of issues.

I guess what Martin Luther King Jr. said is true: "The world ends when people admit they are wrong and get over it."

If a man does something sexual to a man or a woman to a woman they engage in homosexual behavior or perversion to heterosexual behavior.
Keep your close-mindedness to yourself alright? Calling it "perversion" is pretty damn offensive.
Because it's not something you just decide to do for no reason at all. Same reason straight people are straight because they are, not because the people randomly go "I shall now commence heterosexual/homosexual behavior"

Unless you're simply stating the fact that homosexual behavior usually means the person is homosexual or bisexual, in which case, that's pretty obvious.

This is true, and that's why I form my own opinions on subjects, which is why I barely read the newspaper or the news.

I agree. It is impossible to find unbiased information. Even if it is only mildly bias. This is the same deal with videogame reviews. Reviewers obviously hold their own opinion on what a game should be. All you need to do is look at the facts presented and interpret what was presented based on your personal views.

Everyone is entirely different so unbiased is an oxymoron... In my opinion of course.

Keep your close-mindedness to yourself alright? Calling it "perversion" is pretty damn offensive.

Because it's not something you just decide to do for no reason at all. Same reason straight people are straight because they are, not because they people randomly go "I shall now commence heterosexual/homosexual behavior"

Unless you're simply stating the fact that homosexual behavior usually means the person is homosexual or bisexual, in which case, that's pretty obvious.

"I shall now commence heterosexual/homosexual behavior"

Patch, you just won the only possible internet evar.

CISPA debate -> Sexuality & Perversion
Road Map.gif

Why cant people see that Obama is bought and paid for by most of the same people who have been running the show for a loooong time? He's just as bad as Bush was and is virtually the same as Willard aka Mitt Romney. Obama is just another puppet figurehead for the illuminati.

Ron Paul 2012! Rand Paul 2016!
This is why I can never take anyone who wants to vote for Ron Paul seriously.

Have you even listened to what he is gonna do? Or did you just see him support a few bills and say he was gonna legalize marijuana and all the sudden that sealed the deal for you? My god have you seen him do a speech? I couldn't tell if I was watching a comedy session or a really really bad fucking stand up.

Also, how far is that gonna get us? Oh hey, in 2 years marijuana will be legal all because of the president. What next? That is all he is promising and not supporting bad bills to get the public vote. I wanna vote for a president based on things that matter that are gonna work out in the long run and has experience and has goals set for the future. Not some idiot that thinks legalizing marijuana and stopping a few internet bills will solve all our problems.

Also, where the fuck did Illuminati come from? Are you so high on weed you will believe anything and vote for someone who will legalize it?

The definition of perversion.

1.The alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.
2.Sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable.

Let's put it this way:

Are you homosexual and/or have cared or understood what it is to be homosexual?

If you answered yes, then you can say as you please

If you answered no, which is probably the truth, then you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Now I'm not sure about you, but I'm part of the Gay-Straight Alliance, so I'd know what I'm (sorta) talking about. If you don't know what you're talking about, you should just shut up before you offend more people.

What your saying implies is that if I am gay then I can say anything on the subject, but if I am straight I apparently have no clue and you want me to stfu.
You cannot stop me from voicing my points on the matter and would be abridging my right as a US citizen to have the freedom of speech.
None of what I am saying implies any sort of offensiveness. You take it that way because of my differing opinion and intolerance to what I believe is perversion.
I have nothing against Patchouli at all. Just a debate to whether homosexuality is a choice or natural.
Are you homosexual and/or have cared or understood what it is to be homosexual?

Understand that "to understand what it is to be homosexual" doesn't require you to be gay. Also, don't skim posts to make yourself have a fighting argument. That's what the media is for.

You just made a contradictory statement, and no I am not gay otherwise I wouldn't be calling homosexual to what I believe is perversion.

How even is that contradictory? and how are those two sayings related? To understand how homosexuality works does not require you to be gay. I understand how homosexuality works because I have a first-hand relationship with gay people, and I've actually studied the topic.

Also, saying that homosexuality = perversion offends people, and should probably be kept to yourself. Yada yada, first amendment yada yada. Doesn't make it the right to do/say something, even though it's legal.

(By the way, half of this stupid conversation sounded like being gay meant you were a robot with different sexual desires than yourself. Let people do as they please and get on with your life. )

As for Cispa,

Bull
Shit

You just made a contradictory statement, and no I am not gay otherwise I wouldn't be calling homosexual to what I believe is perversion.
I also can't help but notice that you recently had used an image of the Confederate Flag as your avatar, a flag that's image has evolved into one of prejudice and racism.

so you're saying that being gay is a choice for people.. you're saying its impossible, that out of every single human being on the planet - billions of unique personalities and desires and thoughts, there is only one initial mindset heterosexuality and that to be different from that you must choose? How do you explain for the biological physical differences such as hermaphrodites?

Ill consent to one likeminded thought of yours, and that is there must be at least an unknown quantity of people who choose to engage in homosexual activities. I do however find it insurmountably hard to grasp the concept that every single human being that is gay or bisexual chose to be that way. Homosexuality either is or isn't in my mind, and many many many of the gay community would argue likewise and consider it an insult to insinuate that they could just switch it off.

What Vorsprung said, all our politicians are complete trash over here, while in America some are barely likeable...

He, my friends, has not been to America.

Let's put it this way:

Politics is a long word, so lets break it into pieces;

Poli- Suffix meaning "many or multiple"

Tics- Blood-sucking creatures

I think you get the point.

Back