house gives cispa the ok.

the point here is not about being gay, but about doing these acts while on duty.
Except, they don't do that? Gays are allowed in the military but that doesn't mean that they're allowed to all have a big orgy. Military personnel are not allowed to engage in sexual relations with each other.

Gay or straight, you're not allowed to have sex on duty.

Seriously, I don't get the whole debate on gays. It seems to be a conservative, christian media scandal designed to get rednecks hating people who should be free to make their own decisions. It's not hurting anyone, so why ban it?

I really hate the family first party here. Their belief is that if you are gay and have a child, that should be considered child abuse. Come on.

Seriously, I don't get the whole debate on gays. It seems to be a conservative, christian media scandal designed to get rednecks hating people who should be free to make their own decisions. It's not hurting anyone, so why ban it?

I really hate the family first party here. Their belief is that if you are gay and have a child, that should be considered child abuse. Come on.

child abuse? Wow, that's terrible.... What group are you talking about?

This is why I can never take anyone who wants to vote for Ron Paul seriously.

Have you even listened to what he is gonna do? Or did you just see him support a few bills and say he was gonna legalize marijuana and all the sudden that sealed the deal for you? My god have you seen him do a speech? I couldn't tell if I was watching a comedy session or a really really bad fucking stand up.

Also, how far is that gonna get us? Oh hey, in 2 years marijuana will be legal all because of the president. What next? That is all he is promising and not supporting bad bills to get the public vote. I wanna vote for a president based on things that matter that are gonna work out in the long run and has experience and has goals set for the future. Not some idiot that thinks legalizing marijuana and stopping a few internet bills will solve all our problems.

Also, where the fuck did Illuminati come from? Are you so high on weed you will believe anything and vote for someone who will legalize it?

Youre making a lot of assumptions here. First of all, no I wasnt high when i wrote that. Second, ive been following and supporting Ron Paul since the last election and it has absolutely nothing to do with legalizing weed. Im in support of freedom, having our elected officials uphold their oath to defend the constitution, and sound currency backed by gold and silver rather than having some private offshore bank (the federal reserve) print money out of thin air and devalue the dollar. And yes, actually i just went to a Ron Paul speech a little over a week ago and it was way better than anything some teleprompter reading jackass could do ;) you obviously didnt do much research on him and probably just believed whatever b.s the mainstream media told you about him.

you obviously didnt do much research on him and probably just believed whatever b.s the mainstream media told you about him.
and sound currency backed by gold and silver rather than having some private offshore bank (the federal reserve) print money out of thin air and devalue the dollar.

Youre making a lot of assumptions here.
Right, I am making assumptions.

Also, your speech argument didn't deny my claim any bit more then it still stands. He makes about 30 jokes in a fucking speech. I wanna look at our president and see a president, not a clown. Also, freedom and upholding the oath does not have to revolve around going against the current government by siding with the public. I have not heard Ron Paul talk once about jobs, economy, fixing problems we have over seas that we started, finishing what we have done over seas, or make any attempt at looking at underground problems that will make large differences in the long run.

Also, stop going by conspiracy claims. Just because the media DOES NOT say it, doesn't make it the truth. Also, I would rather have a president that accept history and tragedy's rather then some nut job who honest to god thinks the Us government was behind 9/11. I am not kidding, that is what he thinks.

Also, how far is revolting against a government gonna do? How far does uncovering conspiracy theory's that dont even exist gonna get him? To please the minority of the country that hates the government by unavailing stuff that they have hidden for a reason? Yeah totally. Deteriorating our already deteriorating government will totally fix our economy, get us jobs, and fix our problems and help pay back country's that we owe money to. That will surely fix it. /sarcasm

Stop making assumptions on me and stop going by conspiracy theory's and look at facts, and things that matter instead of the minority of things that focus on going against a government. Those dont help a country, that tears it down.

Except, they don't do that? Gays are allowed in the military but that doesn't mean that they're allowed to all have a big orgy. Military personnel are not allowed to engage in sexual relations with each other.

Gay or straight, you're not allowed to have sex on duty.

ok point well taken... but I JUST because it's prohibited, doesnt mean it doesnt happen. just sayin... and if so... it would probably be considered ok because there was a bill that was passed that specifically states it is ok.

lol... i don't think you follow politics in Australia...

First Bob Brown has resigned
Gillard is a back stabber and political slut
And Abbot is a trust-able man wanker
Please don't discuss Australian politics, because no-one really cares.
Not to mention, I really don't need anyone to tell me about Aussie politics, considering I've got family members who work in government and such.
But I digress.
Gays are allowed in the military but that doesn't mean that they're allowed to all have a big orgy. Military personnel are not allowed to engage in sexual relations with each other
Unless it's the Australian Navy.

Good thing the Confederate Flag means something completely different than those lies fed to you by the Northern Yankees.

While i hardly care about the subject, even though the American Civil War(s) are interesting topics to study, I may be incorrect with the following statement but Are you really proud of a flag that represents the unification of SLAVE STATES albeit it could also be interpereted as a flag of rebellion.

Yes I am saying this. Hermaphrodites = people born with an abnormality with their reproductive organs from a mutation

Because likening a Hermaphrodite to someone of a Homosexual/Bi-Sexual "mindset" makes sense. The debate of the previous stated "mindset" is highly controversial and which i believe to be a complete load of rubbish made up by stingy old priests who are different from what they would see as "Humanity in god's image". Homo/Bi-sexuality isn't a form of perversion either, that ideology is completely retarded just like how people perceive the image of justice, what may be perverted or injust to me may not be the same for you and i personally dislike people who lop up all the mainstream crap about "controversal" subjects such as the one being discussed and can't think for themselves, yet stand to criticise a personals sexual orientation while in the sense it being ironic because you argue that homo/bi-sexuality isn't ethical or humane yet is it ethical/humane to judge someone on their sexuality because it differs from your viewpoint.

In other words grow the fuck up and accept people for who they are and not what you personally perceive them to be.

What's wrong with America ATM:
1. Many people are conservative, patriotic idiots who only see what the government has screwed up, thanks to Rupert Murdoch
2. They seriously fucked up their economy with the Bushes, and now they blame it on Obama
3. Many of them have a serious problem with homos, just because their parents were straight.

1. Many people are conservative, patriotic idiots who only see what the government has screwed up, thanks to Rupert Murdoch
2. They seriously fucked up their economy with the Bushes, and now they blame it on Obama
3. Many of them have a serious problem with homos, just because their parents were straight.

You are a very strong liberal. If you have fallowed the Obama administration at ALL you will see what he has done. Sure, the Bush administration wasn't perfect. No presidency is perfect. But it sure is better than what Obama has been doing from the way I see the facts.

Easy examples. Bailouts for companies that went under BECAUSE we didn't want to buy their products. Yet the Obama administration desired to spend nearly a trillion dollars bailing out companies that still are on the verge of bankruptcy. Don't even get me started on Obamacare.

YES! I agree with you! These problems have been brewing for many many years. YES YES! Bush didn't handle the situation with the economy the greatest. But what we NEEDED Obama to be was the president to fix all of this! Not continue on the downward slide, or heaven forbid push it along!

I don't see a SINGLE THING wrong with being patriotic. I love my country and don't see HOW patriotism has negatively affected our situation as a country. For if we hadn't had our extreme patriotism then I don't know how we would have made it this far.

NO! I'm not saying that Conservatives are perfect and Liberals are EVIL! I am saying that the idea of Government is IMPERFECT! There is no perfect political party or perfect government out there! You simply must base your political standpoints off of the way you have been taught, and the way you live your life. There is nothing wrong with stating you opinion or having a position strongly opposing someone elses on specific issues. But to fight and bicker amongst each other gets us NO WHERE.

Your reasoning behind why many people have problems with homosexuals is also strange in my opinion. Considering that the majority of gays I have met have straight parents. And that much of the outcry is due to peoples religious beliefs, history, tradition, culture, and the belief in such an unnatural way of living may pervert the mind.

This is all what I have observed throughout my life on politics and the other stuff. We all most widen our perspective on things and learn that one way isn't necessarily right. We must look at every perspective and every view of a situation in order to fully understand, communicate, then react. As for homosexuals. I will not get into this topic any further considering the volatility of the subject on these forums. I also didn't state that any of the reasons I gave were my own so please don't make this a personal attack and take this rant the way you will.

/rant

Back on topic.

As far as cispa is concerned. Yes, that does suck and I am hopeful that this won't actually be implemented, and/or repealed at a later date. I can't see it feasible that such a thing will truly happen. Even if it does, I have a feeling it will affect our internet very little. This place isn't a government place. Nor do we plan to let it. It would require ridiculous amounts of manpower to fully protect the entire web. If the companies are allowed to monitor the internet themselves, then this travesty may have moderate success. But many of these piracy sites are hosted overseas. This is why piratebay has had so much success with their website.

This is why I can never take anyone who wants to vote for Ron Paul seriously.

Have you even listened to what he is gonna do? Or did you just see him support a few bills and say he was gonna legalize marijuana and all the sudden that sealed the deal for you? My god have you seen him do a speech? I couldn't tell if I was watching a comedy session or a really really bad fucking stand up.

Also, how far is that gonna get us? Oh hey, in 2 years marijuana will be legal all because of the president. What next? That is all he is promising and not supporting bad bills to get the public vote. I wanna vote for a president based on things that matter that are gonna work out in the long run and has experience and has goals set for the future. Not some idiot that thinks legalizing marijuana and stopping a few internet bills will solve all our problems.

Also, where the fuck did Illuminati come from? Are you so high on weed you will believe anything and vote for someone who will legalize it?
lotsa red herring going on here
Argument-pyramid.jpg

this image applies to everyone in this site
Let's put it this way:

Are you homosexual and/or have cared or understood what it is to be homosexual?

If you answered yes, then you can say as you please

If you answered no, which is probably the truth, then you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Now I'm not sure about you, but I'm part of the Gay-Straight Alliance, so I'd know what I'm (sorta) talking about. If you don't know what you're talking about, you should just shut up before you offend more people.
That implies you have to be part of something to understand it.
Not sure if copypasta...
refer to rule 24 of the internet

child abuse? Wow, that's terrible.... What group are you talking about?
This is a common arguement against gay marriage, the whole, marriage is for raising kids and if kids are in a household where the biological parents aren't their it might affect their development.
Here is a good example of this.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/002/939pxiqa.asp
I have written a response paper against this article. If you are interested in seeing it I can post it.
Yes I am saying this. Hermaphrodites = people born with an abnormality with their reproductive organs from a mutation.
implying genes don't control instinct and behavior (homosexuality most probably being one of them)
Good thing the Confederate Flag means something completely different than those lies fed to you by the Northern Yankees.
While it represents states rights and the right to rebellion, to others it might bring up some bad feelings.
economy on the road to fucking way before bush. Extreme conservatives annoying, but not core of problem. Hating a group of people not really the core of problem either, everyone fucking does this shit around the world.
1. Sure, the Bush administration wasn't perfect.
2. But it sure is better than what Obama has been doing from the way I see the facts.
3. Easy examples. Bailouts for companies that went under BECAUSE we didn't want to buy their products. Yet the Obama administration desired to spend nearly a trillion dollars bailing out companies that still are on the verge of bankruptcy.
4. But what we NEEDED Obama to be was the president to fix all of this
1. It was a complete disaster in every respect.
2. nope.
3. You want major companies that are backbone of your country to go backrupt? In the process losing many many jobs and other shit happening that I don't feel like listing here. lrn2economy.
4. lrn2economy.
Wait, this thread was about cispa... and now atm's. how did that happen?
deal with it.

1. It was a complete disaster in every respect.
2. nope.
3. You want major companies that are backbone of your country to go backrupt? In the process losing many many jobs and other shit happening that I don't feel like listing here. lrn2economy.
4. lrn2economy.

At least I spoke in specifics and gave reasons for why I think the way I do. If you are just going to disagree with everything I say, then say that you don't feel like listing/explaining your reasoning. Then I don't feel like the response was necessary. I believe this falls under the category of contradiction on that fancy little pyramid you found on the internet. Please don't insult someones intelligence, please do not insult my intelligence. Especially when you turn around and hypocritically do what you just said not to do.

Did I say that I wanted these companies to go bankrupt? No. Do I realize that large companies are the backbone of our country? Of course I do. Throwing money at a problem wont solve it. They needed to take a better and wider scoped approach to the problem instead of throwing money at it and cutting jobs to keep these companies afloat. History will only repeat itself.

You are a very strong liberal. If you have fallowed the Obama administration at ALL you will see what he has done. Sure, the Bush administration wasn't perfect. No presidency is perfect. But it sure is better than what Obama has been doing from the way I see the facts.

Easy examples. Bailouts for companies that went under BECAUSE we didn't want to buy their products. Yet the Obama administration desired to spend nearly a trillion dollars bailing out companies that still are on the verge of bankruptcy. Don't even get me started on Obamacare.

YES! I agree with you! These problems have been brewing for many many years. YES YES! Bush didn't handle the situation with the economy the greatest. But what we NEEDED Obama to be was the president to fix all of this! Not continue on the downward slide, or heaven forbid push it along!

I don't see a SINGLE THING wrong with being patriotic. I love my country and don't see HOW patriotism has negatively affected our situation as a country. For if we hadn't had our extreme patriotism then I don't know how we would have made it this far.

NO! I'm not saying that Conservatives are perfect and Liberals are EVIL! I am saying that the idea of Government is IMPERFECT! There is no perfect political party or perfect government out there! You simply must base your political standpoints off of the way you have been taught, and the way you live your life. There is nothing wrong with stating you opinion or having a position strongly opposing someone elses on specific issues. But to fight and bicker amongst each other gets us NO WHERE.

Your reasoning behind why many people have problems with homosexuals is also strange in my opinion. Considering that the majority of gays I have met have straight parents. And that much of the outcry is due to peoples religious beliefs, history, tradition, culture, and the belief in such an unnatural way of living may pervert the mind.

This is all what I have observed throughout my life on politics and the other stuff. We all most widen our perspective on things and learn that one way isn't necessarily right. We must look at every perspective and every view of a situation in order to fully understand, communicate, then react. As for homosexuals. I will not get into this topic any further considering the volatility of the subject on these forums. I also didn't state that any of the reasons I gave were my own so please don't make this a personal attack and take this rant the way you will.

/rant

Back on topic.

As far as cispa is concerned. Yes, that does suck and I am hopeful that this won't actually be implemented, and/or repealed at a later date. I can't see it feasible that such a thing will truly happen. Even if it does, I have a feeling it will affect our internet very little. This place isn't a government place. Nor do we plan to let it. It would require ridiculous amounts of manpower to fully protect the entire web. If the companies are allowed to monitor the internet themselves, then this travesty may have moderate success. But many of these piracy sites are hosted overseas. This is why piratebay has had so much success with their website.
I do agree with this, no party is perfect. I made a mistake here. I do agree with different things for different partys, but I tend to swing toward liberal, maybe because they're a little more for freedom of religion and things like that. Yes, they have seriously screwed up, but I don't want Romney (Part of the 1%), Or Santorum (Thank goodness he quit) and the rest have no chance of winning anything unless someone pulls out or makes such a big blunder he screws it up for himself with no return.

Back