How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

Granted, but Barney stars.

I wish Atlanta would fix it's traffic problems.
(LA may be more frequent, but I find Atlanta's traffic to be worse.)
Yeah rush hour sucks, you usually need to go a few hours before or after rush hour and the place is dead. Try taking 285 around the city, it's much faster.

Granted, but every road in the city is blocked by construction.

I wish I had a papaya.

Yeah rush hour sucks, you usually need to go a few hours before or after rush hour and the place is dead. Try taking 285 around the city, it's much faster.

I wish I had a papaya.

Granted, enjoy your mango.

I wish for chuck!!!

<-------------chuck

I wish I had a papaya.
Last Saturday that was the case... xD

Granted, enjoy your mango.

I wish for chuck!!!

<-------------chuck
Granted, but the sky falls.

I wish Aliens would visit.

Granted, but they get mad at you a bunch and make you change your avatar on the Team9000 fourms because they ran out of clever combinations to 2 words to describe it
(Ball's in your court)

I wish for a bowl of cherries.
Oh and a water please.

Granted, but they get mad at you a bunch and make you change your avatar on the Team9000 fourms because they ran out of clever combinations to 2 words to describe it
(Ball's in your court)

I wish for a bowl of cherries.
Oh and a water please.
Granted, but you choke on the cherries and since you asked for "a" water, you receive a molecule of water.

PS: Just messing with you, it was uncanny how you always posted right before I decide to, and when I decide to wait for someone else, everything comes to a halt. Or perhaps I'm just not creative. :L <3

I wish for a undepleting can of Pepsi

Granted, but the can of Pepsi has long expired ( use by 3/15/1984 ) and it tastes like shat.

I wish I had a hot tub :cool:

Granted, you get the killer hot tub voiced by Cee Lo Green from that episode of American Dad.

I wish something bad happened to Adam Sandler. And I mean legitimately bad and not "He makes another bad movie."

Granted, Valve announces and releases Half Life 3 but the only copy of the game is on biodegradable magnetic tape and is buried at a undisclosed location somewhere in the Nevada Test and Training Range. (I would search Black Mesa first if I were you)

I wish I could go back to December 12, 1980 and buy NASDAQ:AAPL.

Granted, Valve announces and releases Half Life 3 but the only copy of the game is on biodegradable magnetic tape and is buried at a undisclosed location somewhere in the Nevada Test and Training Range. (I would search Black Mesa first if I were you)

I wish I could go back to December 12, 1980 and buy NASDAQ:AAPL.

Granted, but that extra stock you bought convinced Mr. Jobs to just buy a ton of weed and chill out, instead of developing Apple products. Apple never amounted to anything.

I wish to be assimilated with the Borg.

Granted, however your unique brainwave pattern corrupts the entire Borg system, and the entire Borg race all 'Blue Screen of Death' at once.

I wish for pyrokenesis.

Granted, you burn your computer in utter madness, thus never being able to enter the Team9000 website ever again.

I wish I were the Grim Reaper.

Granted, but the posts only stop in an alternate universe.

I wish for the ability to walk through walls.

Back