League of Legends Thread

I think I'm gonna start playing again. I got bored and became in-active. But because I'm going to start being more active on Team9000. I guess I should continue participating in games that aren't minecraft. :p

As you know the ranked team is kinda... dead. So I have a proposition to revive it and in possibly a better system. We create two COMPETITIVE teams. And as many CASUAL teams as we want. There is no difference in the competitive teams. There is no A team, there is no B team. One would be called Team9000 Ignis, and the other Team9000 Glacies. The casual teams could have any team name you want, it could be Team9000 Gopher Party if that appeals to you. The competitive team would have a practice schedule and such, and the casual teams are for if you just feel like playing with friends. Any suggestions are accepted and this is, of course, just an idea.

As you know the ranked team is kinda... dead. So I have a proposition to revive it and in possibly a better system. We create two COMPETITIVE teams. And as many CASUAL teams as we want. There is no difference in the competitive teams. There is no A team, there is no B team. One would be called Team9000 Ignis, and the other Team9000 Glacies. The casual teams could have any team name you want, it could be Team9000 Gopher Party if that appeals to you. The competitive team would have a practice schedule and such, and the casual teams are for if you just feel like playing with friends. Any suggestions are accepted and this is, of course, just an idea.
Although it's a good concept, I think having the most skilled players on one team would be the most beneficial. Also, fire and ice is a bit overused, so it should be a different set of "ying-yang" like tags.

Although it's a good concept, I think having the most skilled players on one team would be the most beneficial. Also, fire and ice is a bit overused, so it should be a different set of "ying-yang" like tags.
Perhaps Team9000 Impetus and Team9000 Animus? (Force and Intellect)
I would more say whoever works best with each other would define our teams. Say we have two people in the bot lane who work extremely well together, but would be separated if the teams were assigned based on skill. I also think both teams should have equal skill, and the "worse" players could act as subs. Rosters can always change as we go.

I'm glad you guys have decided to try the whole competitive thing again. I remember when I was close to lv 30 last year and was excited to try to be competitive. I'm glad you decided to try out 2 teams so more people can play on the competitive scene. I kinda agree with io a little and keeping one team super serious with the other kind more relaxedish. I hope you guys find success because as a "for fun" player I am probably not the person you are looking for (even if I have "decent" skill). Then again I kinda miss playing normals lol.

if I could make a recommendation the best combo for team A it would be pyro, io, creeper, and strat (the fifth is who ever is super competitive [das might be a good 5th]). My reason being is that out of everyone I have played with, you guys are the most skilled players and know what you are doing. (this assessment is what I have noticed but again the final decision is totally up to you all)

again I hope you guys have great success and I will still derp around in aram cause it is fun!

I'm glad you guys have decided to try the whole competitive thing again. I remember when I was close to lv 30 last year and was excited to try to be competitive. I'm glad you decided to try out 2 teams so more people can play on the competitive scene. I kinda agree with io a little and keeping one team super serious with the other kind more relaxedish. I hope you guys find success because as a "for fun" player I am probably not the person you are looking for (even if I have "decent" skill). Then again I kinda miss playing normals lol.

if I could make a recommendation the best combo for team A it would be pyro, io, creeper, and strat (the fifth is who ever is super competitive [das might be a good 5th]). My reason being is that out of everyone I have played with, you guys are the most skilled players and know what you are doing. (this assessment is what I have noticed but again the final decision is totally up to you all)

again I hope you guys have great success and I will still derp around in aram cause it is fun!
Hmmm probably be good to hit up either ollee or Alimber, I know those guys are super cereal about stoof.

Hmmm probably be good to hit up either ollee or Alimber, I know those guys are super cereal about stoof.
In my opinion, the most skilled players are Alimber, Creeper, GiftedNarwhals, and myself. Those are the members of t9k who are easily able to compete at a relatively high level. Ollee doesn't play ranked.

In my opinion, the most skilled players are Alimber, Creeper, GiftedNarwhals, and myself. Those are the members of t9k who are easily able to compete at a relatively high level. Ollee doesn't play ranked.
I has mad skills when I'm liquored up. Drink responsibly!

I would be down to try a competitive team. It would be such a nice relief from normals to actually have a team of serious players who can voice chat and dominate.

Back