• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

Hey. I'm Spedve. I'd like to be in Lufenia and stuff. Having a secondary home that's not literally at the edge of the map (hermit) would be pretty neat. I plan on opening The Happy Mask Shop once I can get my hands on some mob heads (not in Survival yet minus Wither Head). I won't steal, get drunk, or be a dick. I would also like my house in Lufenia to be sort of concealed and out of the open if possible. If not, don't sweat it. I can [shudders] adapt. I was the town prior to this but never got the hang of things during 1.2.5. I'm starting to get pretty active on LTS, as much as possible really, I get busy.

Thanks for considering me!

Accepted. :D

[quote="littlespedve, post: 33440 I won't drunk[/quote]
God damn it! Why does one own a bar, just to find out that no one buys drinks :eek:<

That was a good build, with actual effort put in. Why did it get destroyed?

Love ya nord, but that was infront of my house, and if it was just the furnaces it maybe would have stayed. But the lava and random nerd poles made it an eye sore. (And thats from just the picture)

That was a good build, with actual effort put in. Why did it get destroyed?
It was a MAJOR lag issue, had no real ground support, and was an eyesore from the outside. People here who play with potatoes (or worse), like me, could barely get down the street. Town lag was at an all new high, people were glitch-crashing more, where they thought they were in the bank but were still near that build. It wasn't going to make it past the Crabbie inspection anyway. THEN, there was you, going around, begging for more lava to be put in.

I will eat all your babies, except bored's babies cuz those are too fresh. Can i has plot please so i can "build a clock" wink wink not really i'll make a box house yay

I will eat all your babies, except bored's babies cuz those are too fresh. Can i has plot please so i can "build a clock" wink wink not really i'll make a box house yay

i shall vouch if you show ur nipplez

I vouch for him:3

pdQpBgn.jpg

Hi im peegee84

I´d like to participate in Town too, cause i got my RL issues done and like to spend some time in MC again with some Friends i made here :)
Builds are known and linked in the Forums :)

peegee84 You have a vouch from me just waiting for at least 2 more. Just be give it some time :D cheers

Back