Steal the chicken game

Develope a "only finding a certain chicken" radar, find Miguel and the chicken. Ask him: "Why did the chicken cross the street?". While thinking about it, I steal the chicken and cross the street with it.

Answer comes when DerDo gets hit by a car, throwing the chicken sky high as his mortal form is erased from this game. Catches the flying chicken, and then opens the special chicken compartment that only the chicken can open once its closed again

*takes my plasmalightsaber to break cage. Go to mighty and banishes him to the 5458564 demention x world..And steals the chicken, and runs to the 5458563 demention J world where it's all ponies! :D*

*takes my plasmalightsaber to break cage. Go to mighty and banishes him to the 5458564 demention x world..And steals the chicken, and runs to the 5458563 demention J world where it's all ponies! :D*

Cage cant be broken
Fake chicken blows up all dimensions except the one cetimeter area where a chicken cell floats around in peace

Masters art of pant robbing.
Robs oozinators pants with chicken in it.
Uses blue magic to revive chicken.
Goes to space with chicken.
Obeys thread rules and regulations.
Next guy doesn't get it.

Accidentally inhales chicken cell, single handedly regenerating a parasitic version of said chicken ends up killing me
Thus erasing your mortal form from this game.....

*Decapitates Lukeperson6 with a rusty butter knife, thus erasing his mortal form from this game.....*

*Takes chicken and humanely KILLS it, then frying it in poison and force feeding it to oozinator, thus erasing his mortal form from this game*

*Takes another chicken piece and turns it into a delicious chicken-colada (which is poisoned), then offering it to Miguel, thus erasing his mortal form from this game* (Reaped four souls in one post! Woooohoooo!)

*Takes remaining chicken pieces and runs like hell*

Can't die, is a REAL grim reaper with sexy glasses :3
Uses chainsaw and pierces zombies body, thus claiming her soul as mine
Uses the remaining chicken pieces to make a fried chicken chicken.
Nobody can tell the difference

Can't die, is a REAL grim reaper with sexy glasses :3
Uses chainsaw and pierces zombies body, thus claiming her soul as mine
Uses the remaining chicken pieces to make a fried chicken chicken.
Nobody can tell the difference
HEY! I claimed to be the Grim Reaper first! So your not it!

*Pokes Miguel's Forehead, thus erasing his mortal soul from this game again*

*Takes the damn chicken*

And I'm Super Death, I poke Zombie, thus erasing his imortal Soul from this game.

Takes the chicken, thus erasing it's mortal soul from this game and making the game meaaningless.

Going on a Holiday trip with the Body of the dead chicken.

Hey hey! I am a Walrus Reaper! And I don't need some boney ass man in a hooded robe telling me what to do!

*chainsaw chop!*

Revives the chicken and squeezes it until it farts in zombies face, effectively erasing her soul and covering her face in bird crap. <3 <3

And I'm Super Death, I poke Zombie, thus erasing his imortal Soul from this game.

Takes the chicken, thus erasing it's mortal soul from this game and making the game meaaningless.

Going on a Holiday trip with the Body of the dead chicken.
Super Death should know that you cannot erase an immortal soul from this game. Oh, and it's a she. :p

Everyone should now know that I am EPIC DEATH!

*Kills everyone and then resurrects them all (including that chicken), expect for Derdo*

*Takes the chicken to the underworld and keeps it as a pet*

Hey hey! I am a Walrus Reaper! And I don't need some boney ass man in a hooded robe telling me what to do!

*chainsaw chop!*

Revives the chicken and squeezes it until it farts in zombies face, effectively erasing her soul and covering her face in bird crap. <3 <3
Walrus Reaper is totally overrated, he can only kill cockroaches. (He's Mortal too)

*Pushes Miguel off a cliff, thus effectively erasing his pathetic mortal form from this game*

Back