• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

Internet is going to be rather unreliable today. Cpt_duck, give me the coordinates and I'll kill the zombie and put your stuff in a chest tonight.

I might not be on for a while, maybe off and on, but my Int, is being a little brat. soon i'll have new int. but for now i have to deal with what i have. oh, and Btw, theo, did you fix it to where the skele boss can't be spawned near spawners?

Wow. The server crashed so hard I had to reboot my computer. It's back up now. Standard procedure for server crashes: if you lost something valuable, please tell me here, and not in-game.

Wow. The server crashed so hard I had to reboot my computer. It's back up now. Standard procedure for server crashes: if you lost something valuable, please tell me here, and not in-game.

Does this mean the maintenance is done, or is it yet to be completed?

EDIT: Actually lost some stuff when I logged back in.
Fortune II pick
Efficiency IV Unbreaking III Pick
Nearly dead Prot IV boots
2 stacks of stone brick

All equipment are made of diamond

I lost my Looting X Sword. It was in my Enderchest, now its gone =(

Back