• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

We have a Creative world! To get into the creative world, remove all of your items (armor included) and type "/creative" (I'd prefer not to store - and risk - your entire inventory inside the persistence database). Your health, hunger, and xp will be stored for you. To return to the main world, type "/survival". I've set up a program to run every hour and store a copy of the creative world's dynamic map images for a time-lapse video. I'll figure out how to create the actual video later. Have fun!

Also, don't crash my computer with redstone. If someone does abuse redstone, and I'm able to determine who it was, I'll probably just ban them from using the creative world. If I can't determine who it was, I'll limit it.

Next up, a pvp world or classic-style private mini-worlds.

Edit: Beds cannot be placed in the creative world, and "/invkeep" has been replaced with the boss-reward lives system. If you died before now with invkeep on and never respawned (logged off), your inventory will still be returned to you.

Can't wait for 1.8, then Bukkit 1.8 ~2 months later:

ImperturbableMeanCuckoo.gif

New commands:

/horse skeleton and /horse zombie
For $5000, you can summon a tamed skeleton or zombie horse.

/pvp
PVP world: Most water is lava, hard mode, no enchanting, no caves (lots of mobs at surface at night), no survival items, no vanilla regeneration: regenerate health by attacking mobs/animals/players (1/2 heart per hit). I'll work on doubling the max health (20 hearts instead of 10), adding a scoreboard, and adding a safe random teleporter later. Please inform me of any bugs.

(I don't see this happening in the distant or near future but)
Can someone give me an update if Theo resets the world?

All of my friends quit Minecraft again (shocker) and now I'm stuck being apart of some empty town that I feel obligated to stay apart of because of the shit we went through when starting a town.

Back