Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Member ranked players are now dark green, by popular demand (read: everyone online bitching about white being hard to read for half an hour).
yeaaaaa now im a higher rank than chiba according to the classic color sceme :p (jk)

if you really wanted to you could make the members of southbridge a different color as well but I don't think it will be necessary.

also feel free to visit my place The Boondock Saint in SB :D it has a fishing dock and will be home to the saint crusader soon (my upcoming big boat build).

Cheers! I wouldn't mind if you left it where it was (just pillars a bit further apart), now it's a bit awkward for people to get to the entrance.

I'd be willing to swap some of the cobble stairs for stone, I think I need to change the roof of my house to cobble :)
Yea, I'm going to get some stuff and make it look like Cydonian roads, so that it all looks unified.

didn't know where to put this but
some meany head took my shiny stuff
cause he's a meany
nam' sayin?
shitfuck.JPG

Southbridge Application
IGN: nickgaming3733
Length of time with Team9000: Mar 13, 2014 [This account] 4 Years [Banned account: nick37332001]
Last official map you played on: T9K Creative
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: ;( No one

Southbridge Application
IGN: KissyToeFur
Time with T9000: May 28, 2011 (account created), just started playing again after 3 years yesterday
Last map played on: I don't remember. Whichever one was up in 2011
Vet Member: Phat_N_Masks

Southbridge Application
IGN: brantbren (I wanna die)
Length of time with Team9000: 3 and a half years. (Back when Classic was at its peak)
Last official map you played on: That map that got greifed by the hackers. Then a little on St Theo's vanilla server.
Vet Member: Pretty sure I don't need one (3 years and what not), but tell Pyrhos that the Glove Man sent ya.

Will probably get into it, once I get to Tower of Ozy.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Phat_N_Masks
Time with T9000: 3+ Years
Last map played on: The Diamond/Wood STS & LTS Map
Vet Member: Damn......I don't think anyone will vouch for me.

Southbridge Application:
IGN: avroom
Been here for about 3.5 years
Last T9k map I played on was LTS.
Southbridge Application
IGN: nickgaming3733
Length of time with Team9000: Mar 13, 2014 [This account] 4 Years [Banned account: nick37332001]
Last official map you played on: T9K Creative
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: ;( No one
Southbridge Application
IGN: KissyToeFur
Time with T9000: May 28, 2011 (account created), just started playing again after 3 years yesterday
Last map played on: I don't remember. Whichever one was up in 2011
Vet Member: Phat_N_Masks
Southbridge Application
IGN: brantbren (I wanna die)
Length of time with Team9000: 3 and a half years. (Back when Classic was at its peak)
Last official map you played on: That map that got greifed by the hackers. Then a little on St Theo's vanilla server.
Vet Member: Pretty sure I don't need one (3 years and what not), but tell Pyrhos that the Glove Man sent ya.

Will probably get into it, once I get to Tower of Ozy.
Southbridge Application
IGN: Phat_N_Masks
Time with T9000: 3+ Years
Last map played on: The Diamond/Wood STS & LTS Map
Vet Member: Damn......I don't think anyone will vouch for me.
Approved.

Admin requests:

1. Could we please have a plugin that prevents people from flooding chat? We got one of those "Join my server mc.whatever.com" flooders yesterday.

2. One Towny feature I miss which I don't think is incompatible with our current type of play was the ability to look up a player and see when they were last online or in fact tell if they were new to the server. Is there any chance we could have a feature like that?

1. Could we please have a plugin that prevents people from flooding chat? We got one of those "Join my server mc.whatever.com" flooders yesterday.
I would like this idea, but maybe restrict only to new people and not members? Pretty sure someone wouldn't go out of their way to go to OxyTower just to flood the chat.

I would like this idea, but maybe restrict only to new people and not members? Pretty sure someone wouldn't go out of their way to go to OxyTower just to flood the chat.
But why would someone have a legitimate need to spam the chat? Might as well apply it to members too.

Admin requests:

2. One Towny feature I miss which I don't think is incompatible with our current type of play was the ability to look up a player and see when they were last online or in fact tell if they were new to the server. Is there any chance we could have a feature like that?
1. I don't see why not. I believe Theo is working on something like that (which can wait until wedding stuff settles down - unfortunately the rest of us don't have access to that right now, the scripting has to be done on the backend).
2. Admins already have that, to a degree (doesn't show last login time, but we can do that with a workaround as well). The reason everyone else doesn't is because the command also spits out the players IP address, which could be misused in the wrong hands (and there's no point in pretending we don't have dicks on T9k who could and would abuse that information, 'cause I know for a fact that we do).

1. I don't see why not. I believe Theo is working on something like that (which can wait until wedding stuff settles down - unfortunately the rest of us don't have access to that right now, the scripting has to be done on the backend).
2. Admins already have that, to a degree (doesn't show last login time, but we can do that with a workaround as well). The reason everyone else doesn't is because the command also spits out the players IP address, which could be misused in the wrong hands (and there's no point in pretending we don't have dicks on T9k who could and would abuse that information, 'cause I know for a fact that we do).
Another admin request:

3. Make Nether members-only or people that have made the journey to the Tower of Ozy.

Problem report:

1. Went through portal from Southbridge back to Outlands.
2. Immediately got attacked by spider that knocked me back into the portal and therefore into Southbridge.
3. In Southbridge, couldn't see any spider but kept taking damage. It didn't seem like I was damaged, it seemed more like the spider was still somehow attacking me.
4. I ran away and eventually stopped taking damage.
5. When I went through the portal again, I could see a spider in the place that I last got attacked.

Something similar happened to Pixiel, I believe - at least the bit about being attacked by an invisible mob (a zombie this time) well inside the city.

Lucky it didn't happen with the wither, which was probably just as close to the Southbridge portal as the places that Pixiel and I got killed.

(damn, never thought I'd be helping to fight a wither)

Maybe someone asked it already, i'm too lazy to scroll through the thread. Can the server have a dynamic map, please? It'd be very useful.

Back