Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Weirdness: http://mc.team9000.net/ is showing a "T9K" map which has just a few chunks of the spawn area shown. It doesn't show player locations, it doesn't even have time and weather corresponding to the Hinterlands, so I guess it's just some kind of leftover from importing the world file that mountainboy provided rather than a leak of any Hinterlands information?

Weirdness: http://mc.team9000.net/ is showing a "T9K" map which has just a few chunks of the spawn area shown. It doesn't show player locations, it doesn't even have time and weather corresponding to the Hinterlands, so I guess it's just some kind of leftover from importing the world file that mountainboy provided rather than a leak of any Hinterlands information?

Interesting. On a sidenote, it would be nice to have spawn show in the map.

I'll fix that in a short while.

hello ,

2 things today :O

1- i can'T conect back to the server after the restart that happend right now ( ( failed to conect the server encontered an unexpected condition that prevent you from fullfilling the request)
2- the a crystal near 700-4000 i think ( it's in the midle of the ocean ) but it's bug curently /scan commands was telling me that i was 1 block away from it but coudn'T see it :(

EDIT: i can conect by using the direct conect buttons on the menu now ... using the server adress mc.team9000.net:25565

Looking for a desert island? Inland plains? A witch's hut? I'm selling coordinates of/maps to/guidance to any biome and lots of other places I've found. PM me with your requirements and what you're willing to pay. Payment in diamonds preferred.

2- the a crystal near 700-4000 i think ( it's in the midle of the ocean ) but it's bug curently /scan commands was telling me that i was 1 block away from it but coudn'T see it :(

I found the same problem, /scan said I was 1 block away but there was no crystal there. I was at 113,-3797.

Shutting down the server while we move things around irl. I'll remove the nonexistent portals people have mentioned from the database once it's back up.

Thanks for this update. Lately i've been having DDNS issues with the server, i'm not sure if you're hosting from home/office, but every so often when the ip changes i lose access for about 20-30 mintues.

hello ,

2 things today :O

1- i can'T conect back to the server after the restart that happend right now ( ( failed to conect the server encontered an unexpected condition that prevent you from fullfilling the request)

EDIT: i can conect by using the direct conect buttons on the menu now ... using the server adress mc.team9000.net:25565
I'll need more precise coordinates than that, database isn't showing a crystal near x:700 z:4000

Wait, so you moving?
Just moving stuff around in the apartment.

/prism doesn't seem to show stuff before roughly 60 days ago, is there any chance of getting that extended? I understand if it would require too much storage or something but it sucks to not be able to work out who built stuff I find in the Hinterlands :) Luckily some people put signs around.

Would our admins be inclined to write a plugin to help with boat lag? I'm talking about the problem where, after you've been in a boat for a while, the server and client no longer agree on where your boat is, so you end up hitting things 100 blocks away, or when you get out of your boat you can see it off in the distance, but if you swim over there you can't punch it because it's not really there.

I was thinking that if there was a command that teleported you to your current location, then if teleporting actually moves your boat with you, then that would help.

Back