Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Well I don't expect konflakes to be banned over it, but as far as I know, nothing has been done about it so basically he's profited quite well from that theft.

Unless the admins have done/are planning to do something, perhaps as a sign that he doesn't believe in profiting from crime, he could give the blocks to me, I could auction them and then donate the sale price to the prize pool for the next competition.
I feel like chiseled stonebrick isn't really that valuable. I mean, there are like 50 jungle temples that I've personally come across, and I haven't done a lot of exploring. If it actually is, I'll add it to the VoteRoulette prizes.

Also I totally don't remember where that face was.

I feel like chiseled stonebrick isn't really that valuable. I mean, there are like 50 jungle temples that I've personally come across, and I haven't done a lot of exploring.

Well prices certainly have come down from mountainboy's initial bounty of 2 stacks of diamonds per block to 16 diamonds per block, so they're less valuable than they used to be.

If it actually is, I'll add it to the VoteRoulette prizes.

That'd certainly affect prices.

Well I don't expect konflakes to be banned over it, but as far as I know, nothing has been done about it so basically he's profited quite well from that theft.

Unless the admins have done/are planning to do something, perhaps as a sign that he doesn't believe in profiting from crime, he could give the blocks to me, I could auction them and then donate the sale price to the prize pool for the next competition.
Well, I reverted it, so, unless he had already sold them, they're gone from wherever he put them.

Also who even pays two stacks of diamonds for a block? I mean even when I mined like a crazy person I still wouldn't have dropped that much on a fancy looking block.

Alright that took less time that I thought, I am done with the map. Another fly through, I changed the speed of the map so I could fly faster so its shorter and quicker and this one covers a bit more ground than the last one. Hope you all like it and if gurw and theo want they can put it on the server. I have removed all deep ocean biomes, there are 0 resources, all the blocks on the map are natural.

The only disclaimer I have is that a certain tree generation had fences generated into it to make it look better. I went around with a brush to remove as much of the fences as I could but there still might be a few so excuse them. And another disclaimer is that a certain tree generation I really liked in the cove sometimes generated with the bottom not attached to the ground. I went through the map and connected as many of these as I could to the ground but I probably missed a few so excuse those.
h2A5ObJ.png

I suggest watching in 720p or 1080p as the artifacts get a little heavy. Other than all that, hope you like it and hope you all are playing on it soon.
My domain looks like an eyeball

Well, I reverted it, so, unless he had already sold them, they're gone from wherever he put them.

Also who even pays two stacks of diamonds for a block? I mean even when I mined like a crazy person I still wouldn't have dropped that much on a fancy looking block.

Because... basically.. It was a statement of "because I can."

lulz

even a really pretty block?

Oh okay, thanks, reverting is complicated XD

Also who even pays two stacks of diamonds for a block?

Admins seem to have lots of strong feelings about how much imaginary money people spend on imaginary items :D

mountainboy seems to be a grown-up able to make his own decisions, and he also got 32 diamond blocks from voting so those diamonds didn't require a heap of effort to get.

mountainboy seems to be a grown-up able to make his own decisions, and he also got 32 diamond blocks from voting so those diamonds didn't require a heap of effort to get.
They required lots of captchas. Evil, evil captchas.

They required lots of captchas. Evil, evil captchas.

I'm learning some pro techniques for answering them quicker (the multiple pictures ones, that is). Also nobody is entitled to complain to me about how much work voting is :)

I would love to know what this is and where the end portal went

Attachments

• 2015-01-09_11.54.14.png
    2015-01-09_11.54.14.png
    486.4 KB · Views: 132
Yep, so I can confirm that where the dark grinder is now, is where the Stronghold used to be. Gurw, is there a chance that we can have the end portal replaced somewhere around that area?

Thanks.

Yep, so I can confirm that where the dark grinder is now, is where the Stronghold used to be. Gurw, is there a chance that we can have the end portal replaced somewhere around that area?

Apparently the portal is still there, you just need to find another way to get to it.

Back