Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

How's the new machine working out? I've ordered some memory cards so we'll be able to re-activate dynmap in a few days.

I am an evil genius!
I shall change my name to Lacar, steal the life and identity of lacar1601, and nobody will know it's me!
Muahaha!

Just when I get ready to jump in and test things.

View attachment 144361

@_o

Ahh well, I can disable authentication temporarily.

Update: Minecraft and MySql are talking, everything seems fine. I logged in without the authentication server, and ended up at spawn with no items or permissions. I assume this is because I didn't have a uuid (both permissions and player data use these instead of player names), but I'm going to hold off until the authentication server goes back up just to make sure.

Update Again: I'm going to bed soon, so I've forwarded the port to the new machine. Everything should be ready, once Minecraft's authentication servers go back online. If you have any problems: don't panic. I have backups on my original machine.

I been experiencing isues with minecart and boat and chunk not loading fast enought lately just letting you know theo :O

UPDATE:

Rest In Peace Newbanks all that left is a tones of crater

I been experiencing isues with minecart and boat and chunk not loading fast enought lately just letting you know theo :O

UPDATE:

Rest In Peace Newbanks all that left is a tones of crater
I'll revert what I can. If I can't get it all I still have the map files from when I made the transfer. As soon as I'm back noble will be banned.

Nobody touch Newbank, please. I don't want the revert messing with stuff done since the damage occurred.

he blew up the nether portal witch cause me to create a new one nearby the old one when i came out of it i like to apologize about that please don'T ban me :eek:
Thats fine, I just want there to be as little issues as possible whenever I revert noble's damage.

Southbridge was also blown up by Noble. >_> However, part of me feels that these weren't random. Only select buildings were targeted, my house included.

I'll leave the revert dealio to Theo. I might break more than I'll fix.

Southbridge was also blown up by Noble. >_> However, part of me feels that these weren't random. Only select buildings were targeted, my house included.
Do you think you could go ahead and ban him for me? It'll be a few hours before I get the chance to.

I'll leave the revert dealio to Theo. I might break more than I'll fix.

Eh, weren't enough explosives to go around honestly. Gunpowder is hard to come by on short notice.

Back